What kind of deck should I build?

Lugia58

The Guardian of the Sea
I've built a Metanite all fixed up a and ready to use, so I want to start on another deck. I want to make an Eeveelutions deck, but I don't have everything I need for that deck (I am going to try to get some help from a friend who loves Eeveelutions (not LV, I mean a real life friend)). So now, I want to build something good against decks that destroy Metanite. Any suggestions on what kind of deck I should build?

-The Guardian of the Sea

Some of the Super Stantler variations do well by pushing away trainers and shutting off powers. Without the smooth setup and ability to bring energy back from the discard Metanite is in serious trouble. The counter is, of course, Windstorm, a counter stadium or two, and a tech attacker like Dragonite ex d that isn't power dependant.

If Delta gets set up first it can win with damage & power lock.

MSN-BC hurts Metanite by using Steelix ex, who just happens to be lightning resistant, to OHKO the Dragonites on the bench. Once the energy support is gone then Metanite can't do much. Metanite can respond with tech, Gardevoir ex d is a really good one here shutting off MSN-BC's energy support and being able to do a lot of damage. Lugia ex isn't a bad call either.

A *really* fast Flygon deck can do a lot of damage to the Metanite bench, however if it's not fast enough then Metatine can roar back quickly. The key here would be trying to take out the Dragonites, preferably before they finish evolving, and having Flygon d as a backup attacker that's resistant to Metanite. Metanite counters with Sceptile ex d

So what is good against stuff that is good against Metanite?

-The Guardian of the Sea

I use Marowak d for my little "Metal Pokemon Destroyer." It's decent, for 3 energies 90 to Metal Pokemon. Plus Energiy Bone for benched. Holon Legacy also an option.

Cessation Crystal, Cursed Stone, Battle Frontier and Holon Legacy these cards are good against metanite

Queengatr, Gatrwak. Both do 90 for 3 with 10 more because of Gatr. Metagross Looks then like a Easy Bait

slaking pk shuts off powers, does 200 to draggy, and can use slakoth dx's flail with memory berry or meteor falls....a perfect fit....plus it's cheap!

Back