What is the worst card you ever get??

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Base on the thread's tittle, name the cards & how many you already have??... :D
Mine is Jynx δ because i already have 5 of them... :(

P.S. Please post rare cards... :D

the worst cards are getting the same cards that i already have and do not want to get more of that copy of the card......
But i think it is magikarp

Well I suppose it not my worst card as it looks really cool, but I am unable to translate ancient mew so that is pretty hopeless. At one point I had loads of rubbish geodude cards too. I actually started to dread getting sets with geodude in. and numel.

Mine would have to be Base Set 2 Spearow.
I already had about 10 or so of the Jungle Spearows and then they reprinted it. *Shudders*

Also, Ancient Mew's attack is two Psychic energy for 40 damage with no extra effects.

Igglybuff (Cg). I have between 5 and 7 of them. Probably something else as well, but I can't think of it yet.

I have all the cards in format and older....so pick your posion. :p I will say that NON of the seivipers that have been printed have been worth a second glace (only one even half-way playable is aqua's, and even that is terrible). To make it all worst, there all rare.

Zangoose (PK)
I don't like Zangoose...but every 2nd booster I get is a fluming Zangoose.

Papi/Manny said:
I will say that NON of the seivipers that have been printed have been worth a second glace (only one even half-way playable is aqua's, and even that is terrible). To make it all worst, there all rare.

Couldn't agree more. Hate when I pull a Seviper. :(

broko_bear said:
Hey MewEx07 , how come ur worst card is lapras ex i thought exs are hard to come by....

Ex card maybe hard to get but it also depends whether the ex is good or not & just in case if you are still thinking why he said that, click here to have a look at Lapras ex...

Back