so thats 2760 without weakness!
and 5520 with weakness!
is this the highest ?

DISCUSS

RE: What is the highest Damage?!

Why impossible to perform? Well, the ones I know, with a good coin flip are
Snorlax Sky- 30 x heads till tails
Miltank Aqua- 20x heads till tails
Thats all I know of, will think of some others. Come on krevanace, just tell us, so we know it.

If it's impossible to preform then it isn't an attack!!!

haha it is an attack but its imposibble to perform
CLUE it involves pokemon *****

The highest amounts of damage is well over 1000. A friend of mine worked it out but it is based on luck really. It is very possible to do yet would probably never happen.

Fossil Geodude, two fighting energy, flip heads for 30min. INSTANT WIN! >_>

Or alternately, Gyarados* with a deck of 59 energy.. that's 10+20(59-4) = 1110. =D

bass_forte said:
Fossil Geodude, two fighting energy, flip heads for 30min. INSTANT WIN! >_>

Or alternately, Gyarados* with a deck of 59 energy.. that's 10+20(59-4) = 1110. =D

WrOnG!!!!!!!
if you have 59 energy, you would be deck out or you dont have any more prizes so you win already :p another try pls
HuMM
CLUE:
this pokemon is an animal

and also i dont mean pokemon * as in shining the ****** here is blank :D

Anything that says "Flip until you get tails" can theoretically do the most damage, since technically it is possible that you will never flip tails, although probability says you'll flip tails on the second flip.

Not counting those, and assuming it's Modified format, my guess would be FRLG Exeggutor. With eight Holon's Magtrode, four Scramble, four Boost (get the 4 Boost attached using Electrode ex's Extra Energy Bomb), and 38 other basic Energy attached (that's the rest of your deck leaving two Prizes, your opponent must have one left, and 4 DRE would negate a flip since it does -10, just use 4 basic Energy)...

...if you flip all heads, you'll do 3,120 damage. Weakness yields 6,240 damage.

Against a Hariyama ex that just did Pivot Throw, 6,260 damage. However, this scenario is impossible because if you have Exeggutor with 78 Energy attached, you have no other pokémon in play and Pivot Throw will kill you. You'll do more damage without Energy Root to survive Pivot Throw than you would with it, so there's no point in adding it in.

I can't think of any damage modifiers that leave your opponent taking more damage other than Hariyama ex.

Also, because Holon's Magtrode requires you to put an Energy back into your hand, I'm not sure if this situation would actually be able to play out, even if you EEB'd 4 Boost and one of the Holon's Magtrodes and attach an Energy every turn. Since in order to be losing you need to have a maximum of two Prize cards left, you will need to use 1 Rocket's Admin to put your hand back into your deck and choose to draw no cards. If all the Holon's Magtrode are already attached and only basic Energy remain, you will be able to draw and attach every turn, leaving no cards in your deck, no cards in your hand, and all Energy attached. Your two Prizes can be anything as long as they aren't Holon's Magtrode, Boost, Scramble, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Voltorb, or Electrode ex.

Make sure you only use EEB on your final turn, when no cards are left in your deck. This way all other Energy are attached and you can throw all 4 Boost on Exeggutor at once (to get them in the discard, attach and say go).

Rocket's Admin takes away 40 damage, so it looks like the most damage this deck can do is 3,080. With Weakness, 6,160 damage.

Actually, it's right..

Any 'flip a coin until you get tails' attack can theoretically deal infinite damage. Whatever idea you had, it can't do as much damage as that. :/

Why? I thought Dragon need to discard, Deoxys is times the amount of energy attached?

Mew ex when you have a Torchic* Benched and Your opponent has a delta Gyarados* Benched wiht 4 Pluspower and Strentgh Charm attached in a Deck with 58 energy.

OWNED!

for the love that of all that is holy would you just freakin' tell us what you're thinking. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Arcanine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back