What is the hardest boss of all games

I would say the hardest boss I have ever done was the final boss in SSBB.

Bosses? Who the heck needs bosses?

Hardest thing to beat in a game that I know of off hand...

TTFAF - Guitar Hero 3 - Expert - good luck even trying to get a good score on this. It's hard enough just trying to survive... which I still can't do. >_>

R K 9 said:
I would say the hardest boss I have ever done was the final boss in SSBB.

I found him Tabuu to be very easy. I beat him on my first try on intense mode not using one of my 6 characters, also my best... And many people are twice as good as me on Brawl. No offense but either you're not very good at SSBB or you haven't played any games with hard bosses.

I don't understand why but everybody finds it so hard to beat computer players in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's not that hard!

Brawl is not hard at all. Anyways I think another hard boss is on New Super Mario Bros. I can't beat the final boss.

I beat it twice, it's not impossible. The Propellor Suit makes it a lot easier, for both phases. In teh first phase lol you can just hover over Bowser and press the button. :p

ArceusShayminLovr said:
I don't understand why but everybody finds it so hard to beat computer players in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's not that hard!

In Melee and the regular version if it is set on 9 they are much harder to beat and steal your items most of the time. On Melee it does not matter the difficulty they steal more items than not. That is sometimes annoying. They are harder the higher the number that they are set at.:)

Meaty said:
I found him Tabuu to be very easy. I beat him on my first try on intense mode not using one of my 6 characters, also my best... And many people are twice as good as me on Brawl. No offense but either you're not very good at SSBB or you haven't played any games with hard bosses.
Well I did do the whole thing on the hardest level you know!

Pokeman said:
Brawl is not hard at all. Anyways I think another hard boss is on New Super Mario Bros. I can't beat the final boss.
Final boss isn't too difficult. The thing that kills you is that it's impossible to escape the first Bowser without getting hit. As Meaty said, It's a lot easier with the propeller suit, but I beat him without it.

The hardest level is Intence...he did it at that too.

I'd have to say Lumine in his final form on MMX8 on the the hardest difficulty; talk about a real hair ripper-outer.

I had a hard enough time beating the Metroid Prime from the first. I can't make it past Omega Pirate on hard mode. And neither me or my brother could beat Dark Samus before time ran out. :| I've yet to get to Phaaze for the final battle on Corruption.

Metroid Prime series HAS to have some of the most challenging bosses ever. SSBM is cakewalk next to how quickly you have to switch visors/beams and shoot for enough damage while conserving precious missile power.

Crystal Hikara said:
I had a hard enough time beating the Metroid Prime from the first. I can't make it past Omega Pirate on hard mode. And neither me or my brother could beat Dark Samus before time ran out. :| I've yet to get to Phaaze for the final battle on Corruption.

Metroid Prime series HAS to have some of the most challenging bosses ever. SSBM is cakewalk next to how quickly you have to switch visors/beams and shoot for enough damage while conserving precious missile power.

Yeah I had a hard eniugh time on easy because I only have one good hand that works well. They were hard even on easy for me.:)

xxashxx said:
Yeah I had a hard eniugh time on easy because I only have one good hand that works well. They were hard even on easy for me.:)

I hear ya. I actuaclly sprained my thumb pressing the fire buttton so many times on boss battles. But it was worth it. :D

The plant boss was the most annoying boss ever. My friend had to help me get past it because you have to shoot the vines to get the boss to pause for about 30 seconds then you have to quickly morph and go up each ramp and bomb each one 3 times I think.:)

The Vortex Queen from Ecco the Dolphin is not only hard but creepy and requires true gaming skill to get to.

The one boss I could never beat was the giant octopus thing in bloodrayne from the first act/chapter. Sooo flipping hard. So is Diablo and Baal and Diablo 2 when you're playing solo.

Back