What is the best program to use for making proxies?

Leafy101

It's dangerous to go alone!
I used to use Microsoft! Picture it because you could measure your pictures in inches, by my new computer doesn't have that... Any advice?

Wow, thank you for the help! I just have one problem though: How do I print my proxies?

if it's for a card I already have, but need more of, then I just photocopy them.

they end up a bit discoloured, but playable (well, as playable as proxies can be).

I tend to just use pen/paper for stuff I don't have (99% of players know what mewtwo EX does)

It depends on what you're proxying. Bebe's Search is the best for cards that have come out. But if they haven't, then I just make a fake card with its attacks and stats on My Poke Card. Then you can use a cool pic if you don't like the art, also.

I proxy with custom cards, though usually only with cards I ACTUALLY own, I just like adding some personal flare.

Otherwise, there is Bebe's Search.

Also, I don't reccomend using My Poke Card. That's mainly meant for fun/joke cards.

Bebe Search. The proxies print so they fit perfectly in front of a card in your sleeves.

Back