Strategy What Is The Best Pokemon You Just Never Use?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
For some reason, I have never used Ferrothorn and Mega Charizard Y.
Ferrothorn I think it is because of how I always consider it as a threat -not a teammate ,and Charizard Y since.. I never seem to need it. What are the Pokemon you never seem to use in battles despite their great viability? Can you explain why?

Tyranitar. It has bulk and power but it's just too slow for me and attracts a lot of threats.

Fletchinder. I prefer Balance teams, so I never needed a spot for Fletchinder.

[This is RU, which is the tier I mot commonly play.]

I never used Ferrothorn, Landorus-T, and Tyranitar competitively. Kangaskhan used to be on this list but I found I had a Scrappy one in a Level Ball and bred a bunch for other players. Ended up having two with a full set of Perfect IVs so I kept one.

I'd probably consider using Landorus-T, but people expect it to at least still be used, and on top of that: VGC2016 is all about that Special Attack. I'm definitely interested in the 2016 format though because even with these crazy weather teams, it feels like there's a lot more options to use this time around if you're planing to directly oppose the weather.

Come to think about it.. I have never used Mega Altaria! Which is surprising since I really love its concept and the common sets looks really good.

Back