Question What is the best nature for Zeraora and Ho-Oh?

Darthy09

Aspiring Trainer
Zeraora relies on speed right? What is the best speed nature that it could have? Jolly or Hasty or something else?

What about Ho-Oh? I got these 2 Pokémon with Mystery Gift using codes I got from EB Games. I want them to have the best suited natures that would help for competitive battling. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I also received Ho-Oh and I want them to have the best nature, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know about the zeraora.

but ho-oh is pretty versatile.
you can have a hasty nature with it and make it a bit of a mixed attacker ( with thunder being it's special attacks, and sacret fire, punishment and earthquake for it's physical moves.

or you could do a jolly nature and make it and all out physical attacker.

i've heard people say they run a special attacking ho-oh set ( timid natured ) but i like the extra bit of power that a physical set has.

you could also opt to using a adamant nature one over a jolly, you'll have some extra attack power, but lose the extra speed.
( sae could be set about the naughty nature ( +atk, -def ) )

ho-oh's item will most likely be the choice scarf to boost it's speed since that's a little on the slow side.
but you could also give it life orb, or choice band for extra damage.
assault vest for extra sp. def.

but that's pretty much it about ho-oh.
( well, that i know of.. )

Check out Serebii's section on natures. https://www.serebii.net/games/natures.shtml. It may be 3rd generation based but it'll tell you the natures boosts and lowers. Im an amateur when it comes to natures but heres my suggestions

Zeraora
Speed focus
Jolly +Spd -SpAtk For Physical Attack build
Timid +Spd -Atk For Special Attack build

or Sacrifice its Speed to boost power
Brave +Atk -Spd
Quiet +SpAtk -Spd

Ho-oh has better Atk than SpAtk
Adamant +Atk -SpAtk
Jolly +Spd -SpAtk

Last edited:
Back