Discussion What is the "Best" Deck in Format?

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
Metagross GX: Consistency: 7/10 | Damage Output: /10 | Versus Meta: 7/10 | Overall: 8/10 | Just very consistent, while dishing out big damage. However, it just doesn't do enough damage nowadays, with Golisopod, Zoroark, and Greninja Break running rampant, and no real way to increase its damage output.

If Gardevoir is 7.5 consistency then metagross should be 7.5 and metagross/solgaleo would be 10/10 damage as you can hit 250 easily

Metagross/Solgaleo in my opinion is too rogue of a deck to consider. Though it's damage output will be drastically increased with Dusk Mane Necrozma, being a Basic that can hit 250.

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
Metagross/Solgaleo in my opinion is too rogue of a deck to consider. Though it's damage output will be drastically increased with Dusk Mane Necrozma, being a Basic that can hit 250.

But have you seen any success with it. I have, I've got 16 at oceanic regionals, 3 legue cup wins, 6 league challenge wins and every win at my local league since I made it. Then the deck suddenly saw a lot of play after I got top 16 with it as my deck list is more budget.

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
I would honestly say Buzzwole is the BDIF at the moment, due to how good it is at thrashing Zoroark. The only deck that can stand up to it is Garbodor, but that's been seeing a decline recently. Although it did come 2nd at memphis, Azul didn't play Trashalanche Garbodor, which is your main Buzzwole counter. And it'll only get better when SM6 comes out, with all the UB support we're getting.

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Add Zoroark/Decidueye.

Constancy: 8/10 Damage output 9.5/10 Versus current meta 8.5/10 Overall 9/10

Fight me Boissss.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Anything Metal is gonna be Meta or the best guaranteed, just depends on the variant.

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
@The Evil Sneasel, I'll add it, but I'm still not really convinced running 2 stage 2 lines while requiring to have 3 in play in order to work.
@Chicken Nugget Master OK, I'll keep that in mind. Buzzwole's also a personal favorite.
@biffthepotato That's included with Zoroark variants, as it follows a similar concept with the other ones: deal damage with other mons slowly while letting Zoroark take KOs.
@AFEX indubitably

Nytttt

Volcanion Trainer
Which Volcanion deck? The professors letter, energy ret is the best, I won a challenge with it beating Gren last round