What is stronger Mario or Inferncatty?

They are both extremely fast decks.

Mario can do the fast 30/40+ damage.
Inferncatty can do a fast 80/90+ damage.

Do the math :p

Hey riskbreakers, how about you post your own opinions on the two decks instead of just saying "hey respond" ?

This is in the wrong forum. Moving now...

Ah ok.. Sorry for the wrong post. My insight here is that they're both fast but i dont know what to make yet because mario=possibly pawned by flygon EX* and infercatty = pawned by empoleon variants.

Definitely Mario. 1: It pwn'z Delcatty ex. 2: It DOESN'T have a common weakness. 3: Utalizes POWERFUL tools. That's it for now...

Mario, here's the reasons: 1) It doesn't get it's face eaten by empoleon. 2) It eats blissey's face which is going to be an extrememly popular card. 3) It's slightly more consistent. 4) The weakness isn't as bad as infercatty's weaknesses. 5) It has more HP then infercatty. 6) It can use tools as said by AK. 7) lucario is amazing.

I think you are all missing the point.

Mario is a deck that *MUST* win in the first couple of turns. Inferncatty is a deck that usually *WILL* win in the first couple of turns. There is a difference between "Must" and "Will".

Besides. Inferncatty is also built to last longer than 5 turns :F

Actually, Mario is pretty good late game. Lucario is crap late game, and thats why the line is mostly 2-2/1 now. But champ is pretty good mid-late game. I saw it PWn a Flygon ex d deck.

Mario > Infernanything

But what can you say about these decks against other archetype decks which are gonna be popular, T2K for example.

I used a popular raitric deck which, along with the electivire, is electric. Those decks are becoming more popular making Mario much better. Plus I took out a infernape deck in battle roads just because i could do a fast 100 damage with riachu on infernape.

They are both fast decks, Inferncatty is STRONGER but Mario is FASTER I'd say....if you were to choose one of the 2 I'd say go with Inferncatty

Infernacatty is stronger, more consistant, & faster IMHO. However it's hurt by all the water decks out there right now (Empoleon, Feraligatr, etc. etc. etc.) ... and it can have a hard time against power killing decks if they lock it.

Mario is a touch slower, less consistant, and just a tiny bit weaker. But it's great against most of the other decks out there, including Inferacatty. Flygon ex d & Nidoqueen are the only two cards that it really has to watch out for ... and if it starts with Lucario it can outspeed them.

with a little bit lick is Inferncatty better (T2 80/90 DMG)

Mario 8/10
Inferncatty 7/10

I think mario is a whole lot better. But oh yes, the whol "mario is not a deck" arguement may hit. But mario is fast, and angers people to no end.

my opinion i would say mario BUT if i was a battle between infercatty and mario marioo would win because one hit with aura sphere and its a OHKO to all delcattys

Mario can utalize tools like Cessation Crystal that can stop Infercatty. So, in the long run, MARIO is better. (It also has a cooler name :D)

Back