What is in Brock's egg?

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, I was just looking around some sites and apparently in the latest japanese episode Brock gets an egg. The egg is pink. What do you think is inside it? I think it will probably be one of the new ones so I will guess happiny because of the colour.

For whatever reason I think it'll be Rampard's pre-evo. Not sure why, just seems like something Brock would have :/

Arcanine out.

It might be Chansey or Blissey because they are pink Pokemon. If not it will be one of the new Pokemon. EDIT It could also be an Exeggcute too.:)

But I cant see Brock's character with a happiny or a chansey. Maybe if he gets a happiny or chansey he will eventually give it to nurse joy?

Pink egg with a white ring going around it = Happini.
Coz a fellow league player of mine has seen the Darkrai Movie (she went to Japan) & she said the he's got a baby Chansey.
Then see looked & my Pearl & said that he had that one (Happini).

I think it's a Happiny because I've seen a tenth movie poster, where Brock is holding a Happiny. Problem solved.

Happiny! Brockz will getz teh nurzez bcuz of dat
y ami talking liek this?
(Brock might get nurse joy because of it)

Happiny rocks! I've got one on level 40. Lol, random.

Anyway, Brock gets a cute pink pokemon, how original is that. Usually, he get's brown pokemon that cry and need water, or rocks that talk. Well, I'm just glad that changed.

I love Happiny, it's so cute and I can't wait to see him with Chansey, or maybe he won't evolve it, now, all that is needed now is for Dawn to get a Riolu or Mime Jr. I don't care if James has one, Ash or Dawn needs one.

FvK

Light Venusaur said:
Pink egg with a white ring going around it = Happini.
Coz a fellow league player of mine has seen the Darkrai Movie (she went to Japan) & she said the he's got a baby Chansey.
Then see looked & my Pearl & said that he had that one (Happini).

But the movie isn't out yet... >_>

Anyone who's seen the previews would know that though, considering Happiny is clearly visible in Brocks arms. Anyway, yes, Brock won the egg from a contest in the previous episode.

It's a Happiny because it's pink and also there's a hint in the Diamond & Pearl game because when you recieve an egg it will be a Happiny.

Back