Pokemon What is going to happen after arceus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groudon465 said:
MUCKSTER said:
DogMaster40 said:
Gardevoir_Milotic said:
The idea of another "Original One" is pretty cool. I mean, if they're going to be talking deities here, they'll need to have a demonic Pokémon deity to counter Arceus. Arceus seems to have the power to create, so they might have a Pokémon with the power to destroy. Plus, take a look at the past and present legendaries.
Articuno- the embodiment of ice and blizzards.
Zapdos- the embodiment of thunder and storms.
Moltres- the embodiment of fire and the change of seasons(it symbolizes the arrival of spring).
Mewtwo- A clone of Mew.
Mew- has the ability to transform into any other Pokémon. Found in South America, so there must be some kind of relation to a real-world
legend.
Entei- the embodiment of lightning.
Raikou- the embodiment of volcanos.

Suicune- the embodiment of the North Wind.
Ho-oh- the embodiment of the rainbow.
Lugia- the embodiment of the seas.
Celebi- symbolic of the forests worldwide.

There are still os many things that they can do with Pokémon.

You got Entei and Raikou mixed up.

no he didnt...
Yes he did... Anyway, just look at Mewtwo. Before generation IV, HE was the strongest Pokemon.

Oh dear god I feel dumb, I thought DFB swiched them ti what they were, WHOOPS

Everyone takes mew as a cute, pink cat-thing so all conflict prevented there. Arceus on the other hand...

Well, it's too late to stop arceus from coming anyways.

Aww but mew is the best! Mew Mew Mew? Mew mew ew me me me MEWWWWWW!

PM me what you think I just said in Mew speak!
But mew PWNS Archeus anyday

Okay first off, Arceus is only the creation pokemon. Not the God pokemon. Even Gamefreak said so. ANd second off, pokemon will continue as long as its selling and making money.

^ Arceus IS the god pokemon.

But there will be an evil arceus in gen 5.

Know it. Fear it. run from it. You can never hide form it...

Evil Arceus will appear in gen 5, and that will keep everyhitng rolling.

Bonsly said:
Okay first off, Arceus is only the creation pokemon. Not the God pokemon. Even Gamefreak said so. ANd second off, pokemon will continue as long as its selling and making money.

Creation=God
We all know God creates and one who mimics him is fake.
Pokemon will lose money as long as arceus is there thanks to the numerous complains of all religious beliefs.

Aquajet_23 said:
CM lurves mew....

That's clearly spamming. No doubts about it.

The evil Arceus will be the Doomsday Pokemon...and destroy the world!

(Note: The following is not spam: I'm just going to post it at the end of all my posts made today.)

Spread the cheer, Great Encounters is here!

Happy Great Encouters Day!

Fire Pokemon Master said:
^ Arceus IS the god pokemon.

But there will be an evil arceus in gen 5.

Know it. Fear it. run from it. You can never hide form it...

Evil Arceus will appear in gen 5, and that will keep everyhitng rolling.

Thou Shall Sleep said:
Bonsly said:

Creation=God
We all know God creates and one who mimics him is fake.
Pokemon will lose money as long as arceus is there thanks to the numerous complains of all religious beliefs.

Aquajet_23 said:
CM lurves mew....

That's clearly spamming. No doubts about it.

Gamefreak said themselves, Arceus is the creation pokemon but not the God pokemon itself. And Mew was supposed o be the ancestor of all pokemon and creator of all pokemon but we all know how that turned out because now we have Arceus. And in its pokedex description is doesnt say that its the God pokemon.

Arceus has a pokedex description? It hasn't even been released!

Well anyways, Afetr mew, we all thought Ho-Oh was like the god or anscestor pokemon, but they always make up some new thing that counters it, like Arceus. I think it is just sad they gave it every type.

Well, my theory stands, Arceus will have an evil god twin. over, done.

To tell you the truth, i dislike legendaries because everyone has them or wants them. So I just stick to the normal Pokemon

The evil god Pokemon doesn't have to conflict with Arceus's existence; he simply could have been created by Arceus and then rebelled.

Arceus is the god of all Pokemon, ain't no getting around that one. You can't be referred to as the Original One otherwise. Arceus came FIRST.

There's no concrete evidence that suggests that Mew definitely has DNA of all Pokemon. It's unlikely that Mew has been studied enough for mankind to know just what it can do.

And it can't really learn every move known to man, just TMs and HMs. I guess that's where they figured that Mew has DNA of all Pokemon since there hasn't been a machine created that Mew can't use.

Arceus was first. Dialga and Palkia came next. Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie came after that. That much we know. Mew had to have come sometime after that. My guess is that after everything was in order, guardians were created for each aspect of nature (something like Gardevoir_Milotic pointed out), and Mew was created perhaps as an overseer of them all? Unlike other legendaries, Mew doesn't really have anything it represents (example, Celebi as guardian of the forest or Shaymin as the embodiment of nature itself). After that, the rest of the natural Pokemon were created, and finally came Porygon and Mewtwo.

But wow we are getting off topic, aren't we?

After Arceus, we begin to go into alternate-reality Pokemon. Pikachu's are actually ground types. Blissey is angry and irritable. Caterpie is actually useful. Or, new cheezy, digimon knock offs.

GODZILLA said:
After Arceus, we begin to go into alternate-reality Pokemon. Pikachu's are actually ground types. Blissey is angry and irritable. Caterpie is actually useful. Or, new cheezy, digimon knock offs.
i agree with you 100% on that

speedhost101 said:
I don't think there will even be a fourth generation.But pokemon has somehow became re-popular.

This is the fourth generation. And like others have said, Pokemon will live on as long as it keeps making money. Nintendo is a business, and that is what businesses do. If they discontinue Pokemon, they may as well discontinue Mario. And then Nintendo would cease to exist.

Wait, all i just want to clarify that Raikou, Suicune and Entei were created by Ho-Oh.

Now on topic. Of course Arceus doesn't mean any doom to Pokemon. Besides, who doesn't like pokemon here any way.

There already might BE the 5th gen. Ive heard people say that 5th gen might be in platnium....which is coming out in Spring of 09. AND ive heard people say things like this: When the new ranger game comes out, it will reveal a 5th gen pokemon, just like Ranger 1 Revealed manaphy before DP came out....

5th generation would have been too early, which is extremely improbable since the third game of DP hasn't come out yet, The Anime is still not yet halfway through DP, and no new revealed Pokemon.

After Arceus, there will most likely be new additions, as Nintendo can't just drop the title (like DogMaster40 stated).

Stat-wise, they may just keep to the Base-Stat 680 Total or go up to 700, but never exceeding (or matching?) 720. Stat-specific Pokemon may appear (Pokemon whose points are dumped into a specific stat, leaving little for the other stats), to add variety (and more ubers...).

Idea wise (for non-legendaries, at least), there's no way they're out of them. I liked the idea here of the Anti-Arceus, created after he was born, then rebelled. (Giratina?) "Jobless Legendaries" or Trios may also be possible future possibilities. A message from one of the plates reads, "The power of defeated giants infuses these plates", or something like that. This could mean that Titan-like Pokemon had to be destroyed by Arceus in order for it to become its other types? A little strange, but possible future legendaries?

(And, off topic, Arceus did come before Mew according to the game, at least. "The Original One breathed alone when the universe was created", or something like that, is one of the messages that can be read when the player picks up a plate.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back