What is "DGL"?

Moved to "Help and Advice," as this does not have to do with a card ruling. :) I have not heard such a term used yet. A quick Google search revealed "Dark Gym Leader," (An often requested video game feature.) but I have not seen a definitive answer.

I am not exactly familiar with the term 'DGL'. It's highly likely that it is a abbreviation of a Trainer or TCG Set. Would you be able to enlighten us of the context the abbreviation was used in, so we can pinpoint exactly what you are talking about?

Can some one explain me what is "DGL"?
Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything with the acronym of DGL. After a search, here's what I think it could mean:

–Pokémon-LEGEND were commonly abbreviated to "_ _ L". While there is no Pokémon-LEGEND with the initials "DGL", it's possible that whoever you heard this from meant to say "DCL", which would be the abbreviation for Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND.

–Darkrai/Garbodor was a Tier One archetype for a while in BW-on. DGL could refer to an acronym of this, plus some tech card that started with L.

–Dialga G LV.X. While I've most often heard this as "DGX", it's not too much of a stretch to assume that the card Dialga G LV.X could be abbreviated as DGL.

The only one I can think of for DGL is double game loss. This occurs when both players have done something to irreversibly damage the game state, such as if someone used an N when they've already played a supporter for the turn and both players shuffled their hands into their decks.

Back