What instruments do you play?

I used to play the piano, but I stopped a while ago. Now I'm in choir and reaping the benefits of knowing all of the theory.

Violin, Piano, Alto Saxophone and a bit of the Recorder :p
Always wanted to learn the Flute and Oboe :3

I play my favorite instrument, my voice! I know how to play Katy Perry's ET on my piano, but other than that, I am a beginner. People say I sing really well. Not trying to sound conceited and narcisistic, but I actually can sing LOL. Well, that's really it.
~Dustin

I play violin, guitar, French horn, trumpet, percussion, and baritone.

You should go for it, festizzio. If you can read music and learn the basics-you should do fine.

I write songs and record them. I love singing, and it is my greatest passion. :D I also love Lady GaGa. GAGA FTW! :3

I play an Ocarina and I just started playing Keyboard. I'm terrible at writing songs, though, so I just perform video game soundtracks.

I've played Piano a long time. 6+ years. I actually had to play in front of a judge recently, and I completly aced it
@Dustin: Are YOU the next American Idol?

@superpokemon67: No. LOL. I am just a 13 year old that loves Lady GaGa. I am striving to find a producer soon. I have to record four of my songs today; Wish me luck! I had a test session last night, and the recording was well.

I play the flute, like I said before, and we're doing Voodoo Dance by Eliot Del Borgo, the Bottom Line, by Scott Williams I think and the SpongeBobSquarePants theme for our next concert. I'm working on Dango Daikazoku, or Nagisa's Theme, from Clannad on my flute and I just found sheet music for it. So I hope to present it to the class or something.

I'm not a terrible singer either, my friends say I have a good singing voice. FTW!! Dustin! I challenge you to a sing off!!

Piano, Violin, Cello and Recorder. But Piano's the only one I'm taking seriously currently, and I'm thinking about restarting Violin soon.

Back