Writing What if there eas a Pokemon stronger than Arceus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup123

Aspiring Trainer

Well,I have made such a thing.Read below.

Lunatonamus created himself and, unconsciously, created all other dimensions. He then made his home. He got lonely, and
switched genders to lay 2 eggs.They hatched into Arceus and
Mew. They set aside each other to make their worlds. Arceus
and Mew got into a fight and Mew lost. He crashed into Tora,
his favorite region. He made a deep cavern.
Thousands of years later, Professor Oak's crazy uncle Professor Balsam Fir creates mutated pokemon on this region
then mysteriously disappears...

That would solve, and also make the mew mystery worse. Mew can't be the ancestor of its dad. I find the gender thing disturbing... but w/e. Nice idea, I think adding upon the idea would make it more interesting.

Juliacoolo said:
That would solve, and also make the mew mystery worse. Mew can't be the ancestor of its dad. I find the gender thing disturbing... but w/e. Nice idea, I think adding upon the idea would make it more interesting.
Well, you idiot, Lunatonamus is not its ancestor.It is not the ancestor of all pokemon.

:F This belongs in the Writing Corner I guess.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Piplup123 said:
Well, you idiot, Lunatonamus is not its ancestor.It is not the ancestor of all pokemon.

Too bad it is.

Face it - you said Mew came from an egg made by your thing (I refuse to use such a ridiculous name) up there. That makes your thing Mew's parent - the predecessor, or ancestor, of Mew. Next time, think a little bit before you call other people idiots.

This is barely worth keeping open, but if you give me an adequate excuse in the next day or so I guess I can keep it open.

The "Mew vs Arceus" argument is likely one that will never be settled due to conflicting back stories.

"Stronger" is relative. Rhyperior is physically stronger than Arceus, for example. Arceus just has the highest BST. Will there be a future Pokemon with more than 720 total points? Possible (stats can go up to 255), but not likely; 720 is ridiculously high as it is.

This whole thing reeks of troll. Lame name (which is too long anyway). Lame back story. Everything is best described as "lol."

Nice try. If you weren't trying to troll, then you super failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back