Pokemon What if Pokemon were Real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moo5100

Moo
What would you be?(Trainer, Cooridinator, Breeder, etc.)

Who would you start with?

What Pokemon would you have?

I would be a trainer, start with Totodile, and have a Bagon, Ampharos, Chansey, Scizor, and Pidgeot.

Hmmm...Based on how the different trainer sprites look in the game, I would be an Ace Trainer. But trainer still either way.

If I had to start with a "starter" pokemon like the games it would be... Torchic or Turtwig.

In the end, my team would be:
Salamence, Garchomp, Flygon, Metagross, Starter, and somthing else..

I would be a Terrorist
I'd start with Pineco
And my team would be Pineco Voltorb Electrode Weezing and Solrock

I would be a Frontier Brain and first stop SrSpoony from being a terrorist with an awesome pokemon and my starter would be Infernape also to stop SrSpoony I would use my Wailord (how could that be blown up?)

1. First, that's a sprite of my GF as my avy and so I would hang out with my GF.
2. Catch some good Pokemans.
3. Marry my GF.
4. Live a fabulous Poke-life!

I have a question. If pokemon were real, how would you be able to have a wailord? Or any water pokemon for that matter. Real intimidating when the opponents Sharpedo is flopping on the ground.

totalinfinity said:
I have a question. If pokemon were real, how would you be able to have a wailord? Or any water pokemon for that matter. Real intimidating when the opponents Sharpedo is flopping on the ground.
True dat!

1. First, that's a sprite of my GF as my avy and so I would hang out with my GF.
2. Catch some good Pokemans.
3. Marry my GF.
4. Live a fabulous Poke-life!

ALL RIGHT WE GET IT!! YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND!!

Sorry lol...In any case, a Sharpedo flopping on the ground would freak me out, lol...I would have a : Flygon, nicknamed Koji, a Blaziken nicknamed Bashamo, and a Manatric nicknamed Rai, or Raibolt. I would also have a Notched-Eared Pichu(he is soooo cute!)

If pokemon were real I would have a sneasel.
the rest of my pokemon would be:
Chansey
magby
totadile
flygon

I'd have a Gyarados, Sneasel, Typhlosion or Houndoom, and I'd also have Voltorbs to bomb the crap outta people with.

If Pokemon were real, I would probably join Team Rocket, or just be a trainer, not really fussed.
Starter Pokemon wise I would pick Mudkip, knowing my brother would choose Charmander guranteed.
Would also have a Medicham in my team, maybe a Mightyena, maybe a flying Pokemon of some kind, who knows.

But if Pokemon was real it would realy bug me because in the summer there would be too many Beedrill and Vespiqueens!

If Pokemon were real... Total calamity. Think about it. Buuuuut it would be awesome. >;3 Trainer. I would be a trainer with:

Feraligatr (Female, Nickname: Toadette)
Sceptile (Male, Nickname: Spike)
Flygon (Female, Nickname: Spritz)
Umbreon (Female; Nickname: Engima)
Lucario (Female; Nickname: Lucy)
Charizard (Male; Nickname: Drake)

Well for starters if Pokemon were real we probably wouldn't have the luxury of being given a 'starter' Pokemon. We'd probably have to buy them like we do pets.

In which case my starter would probably be Eevee or Growlithe as we have a few dogs in this house. xD I got a tortoise for my 16th birthday however, so I guess I'd have a Turtwig too.

Judging by the area I live, I wouldn't have much in the way of Pokemon selection. Tons of Wingull, Starly, Murkrow... Down at the beach would be more interesting, washed up Krabby and Clamperl maybe if I'm lucky.

In terms of what I could obtain... Okay.

Umbreon: Family pet, (we have 3 dogs but this is the newest).
Turtwig: Obtained for my 16th Birthday as a special present from my parents.
Krabby: Caught at the beach.
Clamperl: Found washed up on the beach.
Wingull: Caught near my home.
Murkrow: Caught near my home.

So when I'm older if I became a pro trainer, I'd end up with Umbreon, Torterra, Kingler, Gorebyss, Pelipper and Honchkrow.

That'd be my realistic team, if Pokemon were real. :D

Alot of you have teams I swear would so not be obtainable for you in reality.

No78 said:
Well for starters if Pokemon were real we probably wouldn't have the luxury of being given a 'starter' Pokemon. We'd probably have to buy them like we do pets.

In which case my starter would probably be Eevee or Growlithe as we have a few dogs in this house. xD I got a tortoise for my 16th birthday however, so I guess I'd have a Turtwig too.

Judging by the area I live, I wouldn't have much in the way of Pokemon selection. Tons of Wingull, Starly, Murkrow... Down at the beach would be more interesting, washed up Krabby and Clamperl maybe if I'm lucky.

In terms of what I could obtain... Okay.

Umbreon: Family pet, (we have 3 dogs but this is the newest).
Turtwig: Obtained for my 16th Birthday as a special present from my parents.
Krabby: Caught at the beach.
Clamperl: Found washed up on the beach.
Wingull: Caught near my home.
Murkrow: Caught near my home.

So when I'm older if I became a pro trainer, I'd end up with Umbreon, Torterra, Kingler, Gorebyss, Pelipper and Honchkrow.

That'd be my realistic team, if Pokemon were real. :D

Alot of you have teams I swear would so not be obtainable for you in reality.

lol, true. Buuuuut it would still be fun. XP

Well I would have an arcanine and lots of flying types pokemon from the city or the beach and bug types mabey a turtwig or squrtle.

Arcanine
Altaria
Torterra
Blastoise

Espeon
Starmie

mabey when I'm older I could be a battle Frontier brain.

I would be a breeder more or less with tons of eevees and have every evoled form of eevee, Flareon jolteon vaporeon, espeon umbreon glaceon leafeon and i would look for away to try and make a steel type form eevee and a fighting type :p would be nice tho XD

Going by No78's logic, I guess I could do it the same way.

Absol: I have a dog that resembles Absol greatly.
Pachirisu: Tons of squirrels in the area that I live in.
Poliwag: Small ponds and rivers around in my area.
Tangela: A couple wide and long fields extremely close to my house so a Tangela could be roaming there.
Zubat: A lot of bats at night.
Machop: Many house constructions go around in my area and a Machop could be helping the humans. I could possibly befriend it and make it join my party.

In the end, I would have an Absol, Pachirisu, Poliwrath, Tangrowth, Crobat, and Machamp.

But in all seriousness, if Pokemon were real, we would all be dead. For war, they would be used or their powers simply drained and create bombs. Spies would be able to steal the Master Ball formula, terrorist groups would use Voltorbs (or even worse, Electrodes), and many other horrible things. Legendary Pokemon would go crazy and destroy half of the Earth...

All in all, in a realistic view, Pokemon would not exactly benefit the world :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back