What happened to Pokemon this morning?

RE: WHAT HAPPENED TO POKEMON THIS MORNING

As far as I know, that was only for this week. I think Cartoon Network just felt like promoting their new show during Pokemon's timeslot, lol.

RE: WHAT HAPPENED TO POKEMON THIS MORNING

Don't worry, it's back on next week.
They're just trying to get more viewers for that new show.

FancyDanceLudicolo, please don't post thread titles that are in ALL CAPS. THEY DISTRACT FROM THE FORUM, AND IT IS SOMETIMES SEEN AS YELLING OR BASHING.

I've fixed it for you. Please keep it in mind!

It was just to promote a show they shouldn't have. The show seems incredibly pointless, and should've took up another show's timeslot, not Pokemon's...

Calm down. Pokemon will be back in it's regular time slot next Saturday

Just because they're was no Pokemon this morning doesn't mean it's the end of the world...

Im not im just stating that I dont know why they need to take that time slot up they should do the show around 8:00 when theres more people watching

Now that's POINTLESS...they should've just took up the 9:00 am slot (the slot where they showed last week's new Pokemon episode. Not the 9:30 am slot [the new Pokemon episode slot])

The Secret Saturdays. It's some show about a family who fights evil...but that's all I know from watching the clips of the show. It still seems like an incredibly stupid and pointless show

Sweet Dawn said:
The Secret Saturdays. It's some show about a family who fights evil...but that's all I know from watching the clips of the show. It still seems like an incredibly stupid and pointless show

There are no good shows on Cartoon Network anymore, not counting anime.

I just saw some clips, and it looks like the dumb version of the Justice League or something.

Besides the point, if your like me, you wouldn't really care about today's episode, because Youtube already has the Japanese version...

But, I just can't stand not listening to shows that aren't in English...I don't why but I just can't stand it...

Yeah, I don't watch the Japanese version, because there's no reason for me to watch a show that I can't understand (dialogue is half the show's enjoyment for me).

I'm strictly a fan of the Pokemon dub.

However, I will say that the 4Kids dub has a much better quality overall, when compared to the Pokemon USA dub. That's why I wasn't bothered when CN replaced Pokemon's timeslot on Saturday (yay, no Sarah Natochenny this week, lol). XD

Back