What game systems u have?

a (normal) DS, Cube(With GB player), and a computer ofcourse(from my parents...:rolleyes:). i had a GBA, but actulay, i still have it XD

I have NES SNES N64 Gamecube GBA GB pocket and I will be getting Wii when it comes out.:)

GBA, Gameboy Micro, Gamecube, Gameboy Color, PS2 (though it's currently unplayable due to the dreaded "disk read error", DAMN YOU SONY!!), and a Dreamcast.

Sega sucks stick to nintendo systems.:)

^ Yay! :p I do that too sometimes but not so often. I used to have an NES and Genesis but they died, so I play the games I had on the DC emus.

Have/Had: NES, Genesis, N64, DC, PSX, GC, GBA, GB, GBC, PC, DS, PSP, Pokemon Mini (doesn't it count :D)

Want: PS2(maybe? I really wanna play KH), Wii (;)),

I still have all my systems and they all work and I had my NES fixed last year.:)

I have an GBADV,GBSP, DS, Gamecube, PS2, Computer and I intend to get a Nintendo Wii when it comes out.:D

I don't have to worry about getting wii because I will get it for free from my brother that works at nintendo.:)

RE:  What game systems u have?

xxashxx said:
I have NES SNES N64 Gamecube GBA GB pocket and I will be getting Wii when it comes out.:)

Haha, who isn't?

xxashxx said:
Sega sucks stick to nintendo systems.

Now that I can't agree with. Sega owns. A lot. There's no arguing it.

Back