What game(s) have you been playing?

I heard you guys like horror games that should only be played from 11 PM - 5 PM. Amnesia 2 trailer for all of you.

WARNING: horrifying

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CagMNLxa9M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Pokemon Conquest is coming out on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to that one.

PokeMedic said:
Pokemon Conquest is coming out on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to that one.
+1
Arguably the best Pokémon spin-off made as of now (not that it's a huge accomplishment).

Rusticks said:
I heard you guys like horror games that should only be played from 11 PM - 5 PM. Amnesia 2 trailer for all of you.

WARNING: horrifying

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CagMNLxa9M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I think a trailer really doesn't do Amnesia 2 any justice. Most of it was just a showcase of rooms. The thing that makes Amnesia scary is your own imagination and how you perceive things throughout the-

OH GOD WHAT WAS THAT

I've been playing Plants v. Zombies and Kid Icarus (both Uprising and Classic).

But a few moments ago, I was playing the Kingdom Hearts 3D demo, which I liked a lot.
I plan on getting it as soon as it comes out.

THE HYPE TRAIN IS PULLING IN TO THE STATION CHOO CHOO

class_movie_bg_pyro.jpg

I'm at my cousins' house, playing Fallout: New Vegas, CoD:MW3, and Borderlands on their PS3. Fallout: NV looks just like a complete copy of Skyrim, just with different story, enemies, and weapons, with just slightly different perks.

Xcelsior said:
Fallout: NV looks just like a complete copy of Skyrim, just with different story, enemies, and weapons, with just slightly different perks.

1286494935_748_FT30784_spirder-man-that-post-gave-me-cancer_.jpg

I think you meant to say "a complete copy of Fallout 3". Lord help me if you didn't.

Even if he did mean Fallout 3, Skyrim came out AFTER New Vegas, making his statement irrelevant either way.

On topic; playing Pokemon Conquest. I've put like, 50 hours into that game so far...

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
Fire Emblem: Gaiden

Yeah, I have an obsession. :]

Also playing some Black 2.

The only Fire Emblem game I played was Sacred Stone, but only because I got it for free.
I actually liked it.

I'm waiting for my copy of Black 2 in the mail. It's taking forever!! Hope its here tommorow.

Been playing Nier and Pokemon Conquest lately. I like Nier's charactors, but the story is a little wierd for me to enjoy a whole lot. Conquest doen't have much of a story besides "counquer all 17 castles" but it's in credably fun if you like Strategy games!

I've stayed up so late the last few nights playing it. If I ever get around to making a level I'll post it for you guys.

Back