What does EX stand for?

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
What could it stand for and who could of come up with EXes
question number 1 answer list
1.extra good at playing xylophone
2.edible xatus
3.elephant x ray
this is the best i could come up with pretty awful isnt it come on people update the list.

No, it's not... I'd say it's Extra.

Extra ball (Castform HL)
Extra draw (Heracross HL)
Extra poison (Dark Arbok TRR)

IIRC there's an EX with Extra ____, but it slipped my mind.

Anyway, I'd say 'cause of all the Ex-related attacks with "Extra" in their name, it'd be Extra.

EDIT: Psyblazer_x, that's spam. Didn't contribute anything whatsoever to the thread. This isn't IM. :/ *deletes*

I used to think it stood for 'Extreme', as in a Pokemon-EXtreme but it stands for 'Extra' from some place I read. Dont know how accurate it is and cant even remember where i read it either. Extreme sounds more logical, Extra doesnt.

^lol.

No, according to most sources (like Pokegym), it is in fact extra.

Think of it...extra power? Extra...Prizes? Extra...money? :p

When they release EX Ruby/Sapphire they re-released a lot of old Pokemon with boost HP and attack power (Mewtwo, Magcargo) so I though it would genrally be EX (as in past).

Of course, once SS and DR were released with all those 'EXTRA' attacks and R/S EX's I knew I was wrong and guest it EXTRA.

Exodus - The departure of the Israelites from Egypt

ex·change - To give in return for something received; trade

ex·press -A rapid, efficient system

I think it is extra something but I am not sure what the x stands for.:) It might stand for expansion but I am not sure on that. Ask PUSA.:)

b_f said:
]No, it's not... I'd say it's Extra.

Extra ball (Castform HL)
Extra draw (Heracross HL)
Extra poison (Dark Arbok TRR)

IIRC there's an EX with Extra ____, but it slipped my mind.

Anyway, I'd say 'cause of all the Ex-related attacks with "Extra" in their name, it'd be Extra.

:D

That could be one explanation...

HS said:
Think of it...extra power? Extra...Prizes? Extra...money?

That too...

that is why I think ex stands for extra.. plus.. I think it also mean extra hate.. sence everything hates it... Extra "Attacks", kos = 2 prizes, many effects exclude ex Pokemon...

plus it mean...

need EXtra love...:D:p:(:rolleyes::shy::(

I never thought of that. Thanks alot guys.:)

Back