Pokemon What does Diglett's full body look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Aus24

Aspiring Trainer
Yes the question plaguing the minds of Pokemon trainers for years, post descriptions or better yet drawing of what you thing the hidden part of Diglett might look like.

Here is my concept...

digettslegscr0.jpg

I imagine Diglett has two clawed feet which it uses to dig through the ground, it would need something, the ground is to hard to just push through.

I would have to say that that is a pretty accurate description. Hopefully, we see another Diglett evolved form where we see his whole body....

Who knows?

Only time will tell....

I like the mystrious element that it brings, I don't want to know the awnser. It's part of the pokemon.

Creators of the first-gen pretty much don't have a lot of ideas on drawing Pokemon so they figured that just making a digging biscuit would be enough.

Digglett are Mole type Pokemon I think. Picture what a mole looks like. That should give a pretty good description of Digglett and Dugtrio for that matter.:)

xxashxx said:
Digglett are Mole type Pokemon I think. Picture what a mole looks like. That should give a pretty good description of Digglett and Dugtrio for that matter.:)

True, True, but think of what a three-headed mole would look like....

STRANGE

It is basically 3 moles put together.:)

I honestly believe they're what they look like; a cylinder with a convex top burrowing through the ground. Like a torpedo. :p

I'm thinking it's more of a Quadraped, with larger front paws for digging. THe head that you see is it's head sticking out.

Diglett has feet, its true. Play Mystery Dungeon, it confirms it (THe first ones)

sneaselflygon said:
Diglett has feet, its true. Play Mystery Dungeon, it confirms it (THe first ones)

...it does? all I remeber it confirming is the fact that Dugtrios could swim...

diglett's body will forever remain a mystery... (unless someone sends one out in the water (LOL))

Diglett says in PMD1 "my feet still feel like they are walking on air". Your partner then procedes to say "(he has feet?)".
Still, A pokemon with no feet that can't fly/levitate... is kind of sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back