what do you think will sell more copies, SSBB , Halo 3, or call of duty 4?

what do you think will sell more copies?

• Super Smash Bros Brawl

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Call of Duty 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

sasukefan

but i want candy
another one of my gaming threads. all i want to know is what the members of pokebeach think about the topic. vote in the pole and discuss.

SSBB>COD4
Halo 3> COD4
Halo3>SSBB

Halo 3 broke the record on most games sold in a day and is one of the best selling games of all time. SSBB will do very good on the market because its a great title but if you think logically SSBB probably won't beat Halo 3.

I think in time, SSBB is going to sell more copies. Maybe not in the first day, but I have logic behind it. The 360 has been out the longest. More people have that system and can get Halo 3. The WII is still very hard to find in stores, and has not been around quite as long. I know A LOT of people that are hyped about this game, as am I.

I believe Panda is right. Halo 3 > SSBB > CoD 4. Let me point out some fact. In the first day after Halo 3 release, they sold so many copies, that they earned $170 000 000 Yes. That explains some things.

:F

I think the people who voted for SSBB are voting it because they like SSBB better than Halo 3. The poll is which one will sell more copies not which one is better.

thats a good point. TO ALL! ONLY VOTE IF YOU THINK THAT SSBB WILL SELL MORE COPIES IN GENERAL. NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!

If people vote the game they like that's better than the other 2, you can't have a fair poll, as it will always be bias. Personally, I'll post which games I like:

SSBB >> CoD: 4 MW >> H:3

That^ line is probably standard for many Nintendo fanboys here, or it might be opposite for Microsoft fanboys. This line is what will be the most grossing games:

H:3 >> SSBB >> CoD: 4 MW

Be realistic people! Halo 3 is so popular that the Smash Bros and Call of Duty series have no chance against Halo. If, in fact Halo sold that many copies on the first day, that's a pretty standard number for that game to sell in the future. Take for example, Titanic, which is the Top grossing movie ever. It's made a ton of money and most of it was from opening weekend. That applys for games as well. Halo 3 will outsell almost everything, should something else come out from a famous, well-known series.

dmaster out.

both halo 3 and SSBB are over hyped. thats why they do so well the first day. personally, i think that SSBB will rival Halo 3 on its first day.

hmm I don't know Halo 3 got like over 1 Million pre-orders in like 3 months how long have you been able to pre-order SSBB

Back