What do you think the set after Undaunted will be called?

Hey, I was wondering what people think the set after Undaunted will be called. I personally think it will be Unseen or something like that....

Gliscor said:
Unseen is probably unlikely, since we already have Unseen Forces.

We'll, they're probably running out of origional names, so "Unseen" might be a likley possibilty.

My idea is Unhaunted or something similar to tie in with Halloween and the some of the ghostly Pokemon in the set.

This is a really interesting question, I'm guessing something around the lost world, or something that starts with a U.

unseen, unknown, uncomprehensible, unopposed, unimaginable, unoriginal, underwater, underwear, undecided, untouchable, unable, understandable, underpriced, unethical.

The possibilities are endless.

Isn't the next set after Clash at the Summit going to be based off Black and White?

I say "Black and White"

Zierant said:
Isn't the next set after Clash at the Summit going to be based off Black and White?

I say "Black and White"

The next set after Undaunted will be Lost Link/Clash at the Summit (people speculating on that set's English name here). Then it will be Black and White (maybe) at the start of next year.

My thought: Unbelievable that it's starting with a U again.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
The next set after Undaunted will be Lost Link/Clash at the Summit (people speculating on that set's English name here). Then it will be Black and White (maybe) at the start of next year.

My thought: Unbelievable that it's starting with a U again.

dmaster out.
Oh I see.

The English sets somehow got too close to the Japanese sets so they're making a "filler" set with the missing cards from Clash at the Summit and Lost Link.

Am I right?

supersonic711 said:
Unoriginal

Darn, I was hoping someone hadn't beaten me to it yet. All I can say is that it will start with "Un". Something like Unseen seems pretty likely in my opinion, with the Lost Link stuff in there.

Zierant said:
Oh I see.

The English sets somehow got too close to the Japanese sets so they're making a "filler" set with the missing cards from Clash at the Summit and Lost Link.

Am I right?

Well its not so much a filler set that its just TPC releases 4 english main set in a year while japan will have 3 main sets and often cards released in other ways like structure decks and mini-sets.

I think Unfound, or Unsaved. If Lost Link is in, and there's a big rely on Lost Zone.

Probably HS-Lost Zone. It's already in Japan, and we've yet to see them, so it might be our next set.

Back