What do you think the next set will be called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGallade

Galladite
I know DRX just came out yesterday. But that doesn't mean we can't make predictions on the next set's English name. (Freeze Bolt/Cold Flare)

With this being said, any creative ideas? Remember, the name must have the letters "EX" in it to keep the pattern going. Examples below:

nEXt Destinies
dark EXplorers
dragons EXalted

The best name I can come up with is "Extreme Legends." :p

Isn't the next set featuring Black and White 2 Pokemon?
If that's the case, it's obviously going to be called Black and White 2.

o0Flint0o said:
Isn't the next set featuring Black and White 2 Pokemon?
If that's the case, it's obviously going to be called Black and White 2.

Well, I don't know, Japan still calls it the Black and White series. As such, I think we are going to stick with Black and White blah blah blah. At some point, we are probably going to remove the dumb EX pun in the set name, probably for the English release of Plasma Gale.

If I had to split it, Black and White to Noble Victories was one group, and Next Destinies to the current set is the second group. In Japan, the names of the expansion set of this second group is the name of the second attack of the pokemon that is depicted on the booster pack. Dragon Blast is Hydreigon's second attack for example.

Calling it now.

Black and White: 2 EXtreme.

signofzeta said:
Black and White: 2 EXtreme.

If they did this, they'd have to change all of the pack arts to be pokémon riding on skateboards. :D

Though I, too, think that it'll be a name refresh of the English release of B2W2. It would give TCPI a good segue to changing the naming scheme for the upcoming Plasma set.

signofzeta said:
If I had to split it, Black and White to Noble Victories was one group, and Next Destinies to the current set is the second group.

Oh wow, I totally agree. I've been thinking the same thing for a while now :p

This topic is taking shots in the dark, and since there is no way to know, I am going to lock this. Guessing names isn't really discussion, it's just guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back