What do you think is the rarest Pokemon card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
I think rarest card ___'s Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, because
eeveelutions will come in Power Keepers (maybe..), if this set's exist.
My friend has Jolteon*

ARGH! *bangs head on desk with frustration*. I need that umbreon card or my umbreon page is not complete! But cos its so rare I cant find it anywhere!

The Base Set Pre-Release Raichu is very rare however, the card that the winner of Worlds gets is even more rare because there are only 1 or 2 copies.

Well...The card that would get the most money would be Prerelease Riachu....It IS the rarest...like..only 1 known copy

It would have to be the Eeveelution star that has the highest point rating..

SO i'm guessing it's either espeon* or Umbreon*...

In english cards from (Dx-On) I think it could be Lugia Ex or Rayquaza*...

Jreeves

Apparently the rarest cards are the clefable and raichu misprints from the original set: not only are they so old, but very few were printed, in fact for raichu i think it was around 600.
thats all i remember.

Light Venusaur said:
Poke's banner!
No, the english one is:
Pre-release BASE Raichu!
It doesn't exist. No one has ever seen an image of it. It was a rumor created to make people think there was a super-rare card out there. Oh, like 10 Base Raichus would ACCIDENTALLY get slipped into the Jungle prerelease stamping machine. Right. No one is that stupid.

If the Raichu exists its probably worth abou $2000. The trainer card you got for winning Worlds sold on ebay for $7500.

PKM4 said:
If the Raichu exists its probably worth abou $2000. The trainer card you got for winning Worlds sold on ebay for $7500.

i think u mean tropical wind

i noe a guy at my league who has 7 of em' but they're all in different languages

I think mew because you have to go to a nintendo event or buy him online or get it as a promo from a pokemon movie.:)

Mew is very easy to get.

The trainer card that 1st and 2nd place got at Worlds that says finalist sold on ebay for 7500.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Light Venusaur said:
Poke's banner!
No, the english one is:
Pre-release BASE Raichu!
It doesn't exist. No one has ever seen an image of it. It was a rumor created to make people think there was a super-rare card out there. Oh, like 10 Base Raichus would ACCIDENTALLY get slipped into the Jungle prerelease stamping machine. Right. No one is that stupid.

Perhaps you should do your research buddy....Prerelease Raichu does exist, but it was never planned to be made into a card. It is nothing more than an error card that was found and removed before it got released into circulation. It was given to WOTC employees instead of being destroyed.

Wasnt there a card a called illustrator pikachu?

I rember that card was worth like 8,500 in a old issue of Beckett Collecter Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back