what do you prefer

mattlax

Mewtwo's best friend
do you prefer a sniping deck or ???
i prefer a sniping deck because empoleon for instance he can snipe and do pretty high amount of damage. he has the choices.

I prefer a fast deck...with consistant bench damage backed up by mass amounts of damage to the active pokemon...thus I use R-Gon :D

I prefer a fast deck. (i think EVERYONE does...) that's why I use catty-cannon (a.k.a infercatty+magmortar...)

.thus I use my own version of about every other archetype out there Big Grin
Fixed.
Anyway, snipers are vulnerable since they have trouble getting rid of an active powerhouse. With Bastiodon becoming a good card (better than Dugtrio ever was), I think they will increase in worthlessness. Every 2nd Nats player will still play Flytech tho, we all know how inevitable that is. But I don't need sniping, I rather have free retreat and some Warp Points, those work equally well without putting your own Pokes in danger.

Hard hitting decks, preferable with a Stage 2 main attacker. Attack being the best form of defense in my opinion. Don't ask why it has to be a stage 2 main attacker, but it just always ends up that way. And the decks never seem to have any major snipping ability either, or if it does, it's only to make the targeted Pokémon active, so they always do a large amount of damage to the active.

Sorry to go off topic, but SA667, if Dugtrio was never a good card, then I don't why Bastiodon will be better.

Yes. I play a Speed Empoleon right now, so that is a nice fast spread deck. R-Gon is very nice spread deck, but Speed Empoleon is definately a T2 sniper.

Sure, speed spread, r-gon, inferncatty, etc. are great decks. But everyone playing it at the same time makes it no fun

I like snipers and spreaders. I just find them easier to play with and I like the style of them.

I like sniping and fast decks but I decided to play gatr :p ( It`s always changing)which is fast.I think I`ll take out the latilock and put in mantine and dugtrio.
Also empoleon is steel and water.

Back