What Do Think Is the Strongest Theme Deck?

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
Team Aqua, Team Rocket, Team Magma, or maybe ordinary ex pokemon decks or OTHERS? Which one do you think is the strongest?

kawaii_Mew

I think the best one would be the Feraligatr one. That one looks good because it powers himself up.

the best is obviously feraligatr df deck and maybe salamence ds deck, or the 3rd best is venusaur deck(cg)

I would have to say that my favorite would be Typhlosion DF, because with a few more pokemon you can have a decent deck to use.

If you aren't talking modified legal: The Fire Red deck for Pidgeot & Celio's Network

Modified legal: probably either the Feraligatr (DF) or Venusdaur (CG)

i like feraligatr deck from DF. I like how he can power himself and any delta up. my friend keep whooping my ass cuzz i bought typhlosion deck from DF just because i ddin't want the same deck as my friend. but when i custom and started adding flygon ex and 4 arbok i finally kicked his ass. i love arbok for the poison and burn for just one energy cost. i think its a fair trade and he's pretty serious when it comes to killing you friends delta. but it was all fun and game untill everyone got serious. But i would still go with feraligatr from DF just from personal own experience. its up to you and what you like i mean all those deck that they mention above is good. (i personally bought decks just for the energy)

Well Arbok and Typlosion is a good combo. Smoochum/ jynx can help alot also. Though to build a wnning deck it'd probably take more.

either typlosion (DF) or feraligatr (DF)
but i prefer feraligatr
both have there advantages

Back