RSE/FRLG what do i do? (2 questions)

zorak3160

First Liutenant
1. i have enough money to get a gba pokemon game. i already have saphire and emerald. should i get FR, LG, or Ruby?

2. in saphire, i have a master ball. should i give it to a pokemon and migrate the master ball to platinum, or catch latias?(which i will migrate anyway)

edit: thanks guys! all great suggestions! i have decided to get FR, and will catch latias.

zorak3160 said:
1. I have enough money to get a gba pokemon game. I already have saphire and emerald. should I get FR, LG, or Ruby?

2. in saphire, I have a master ball. should I give it to a pokemon and migrate the master ball to platinum, or catch latias?(which I will migrate anyway)

1. Well, if you already have saphire and emerald, then get FR or LG. I would go with FR personally, but LG is the exact same, just with a few different pokemon than FR. But FR also has pokemon that LG doesn't, so it's really up to you.

2. Well, unless you plan on using that Master Ball in Platinum, I would go ahead and catch Latias.

1. I agree with Bonsly. Since you already have Sapphire and Emerald, Ruby would be rather redundant. I'd go with FR.

Just for convenience sake, I'll post the exclusive Pokemon to FR/LG

FR: Ekans/Arbok, Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume, Psyduck/Golduck, Growlithe/Arcanine, Shellder/Cloyster, Scyther/Scizor, Elekid/Electabuzz, Wooper/Quagsire, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Delibird, Skarmory.

LG: Sandshrew/Sandslash, Vulpix/Nintales, Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel, Slowpoke/Slowbro, Staryu/Starmie, Magby/Magmar, Pinsir, Azurill/Marill/Azumarill, Misdreavus, Sneasel, Remoraid/Octillery, Mantine.

That should be the whole list.

2. I'd probably keep the Master Ball for Latias. Unless, of course, you seem to be having an extremely troublesome time catching a particular Poke in Platinum. I'd transfer in that case, but otherwise, nah.

I would trade the Master Ball to Emerald if you can, clone and then transfer what you need to Platinum.

dmaster out.

I'd honestly catch Lati@s, I mean, come on, it's a beast.
Master Balls are in abundance on trades/etc and some people even consider it common courtesy to give a Pokemon a Rare Item / Pokerus in a trade, so it shouldn't be too hard to find honestly, Lati@s is worth much more. You can risk it cloning, on Emerald, if you want.

Dezuray said:
I'd honestly catch Lati@s, I mean, come on, it's a beast.
Master Balls are in abundance on trades/etc and some people even consider it common courtesy to give a Pokemon a Rare Item / Pokerus in a trade, so it shouldn't be too hard to find honestly, Lati@s is worth much more. You can risk it cloning, on Emerald, if you want.

What do you mean risk?:) Cloning on Emerald is easy. There is a lot of different methods. I don't like the Pokebeach one it has too many warnings every sentence.:D

That could happen I guess.:) zorak3160 watch a Youtube video. Type in Pokemon Emerald cloning glitch.< Helped me;)

Back