What did you think of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What did you think of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon when it came on during the "Pokemon-a-thon" on Cartoon Network?

It was kind of cool to see the Pokemon talk in my opinion.
I enjoyed it for the most part. Looks like it could be a hit.

I loved the first mystery dungeon the second not so much

The voices a bit of a problem? Yeah..

Highlight the next sentence at your own risk!!!

Wigglytuff sounds.... aren't Wigglytuff mainly female? Than why is a (male?) voice actor doing her/him? Chimchar sounds like Gary a little bit. Piplup sounds (to me) a little bit like Ritchie (odd, did Ritchie get a voice change?) Well, atleast Maddie voices the Chatot... ( :) :) :) )

Their kind of cool except I'm not used to their being only Pokemon and not any trainers. It just feels different. I am glad Sunflora's on their team with Piplup and Chimchar. It's one of my favorite grass-type Pokemon! I only got to see the very end of the second episode during the Pokemon marathon when they were fighting the Gabite so I wouldn't know that much... :)

meowth14 said:
I love the Mystery Dungeon Specials. I wish they would make a show off of it.

You said it all. Really-the title of the episode was "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness". Look at this: Grovyle had no point, and the only thing it had to do with the title was the Time Gear-which also had no point in the episode.

mmm if this is about the first mystery dungeon game, I liked a lot altough playing as chikorita was really a trouble when you had to face articuno and beating him. but I haven't played the 2nd part yet. I'll have to earn money to buy it! :D

Meganium said:
mmm if this is about the first mystery dungeon game, I liked a lot altough playing as chikorita was really a trouble when you had to face articuno and beating him. but I haven't played the 2nd part yet. I'll have to earn money to buy it! :D
No this is about the special on TV

Didn't anyone think the voices were odd?

In order to believe me though, you have to have seen it.

i didnt like chimchars voice it could have been better
but i prefered the 1st mystery dungeon other than this one

Poke_Gal said:
Highlight the next sentence at your own risk!!!

Wigglytuff sounds.... aren't Wigglytuff mainly female? Than why is a (male?) voice actor doing her/him? Chimchar sounds like Gary a little bit. Piplup sounds (to me) a little bit like Ritchie (odd, did Ritchie get a voice change?) Well, atleast Maddie voices the Chatot... ( :) :) :) )

the Wigglytuff Guild's leader is a male Wigglytuff in the game...

Back