What DF ex do you think is the most broken?

I would have to say that Flygon would be what most people are running and thus you should probably build something that would counter flygon. I would say that de-evolution would go a long way. Maybe the old Legend makers Cradily with dragonite might help you with that. They are both grass type. Dragonite could be the powerhouse, with cradily ensuring that flygon gets koed with few damage. Running switches or warp points would be necesary.

Kingdra Ex is good, but it has a few weaknesses. It has a good attatck for getting it set, but it has 10 hp less than the others, and an electric weakness. Now I know that it takes less damage from stage 2 ex,a nd has no weakness when you do 80, plus you'll get set faster; this is the only thing. If you have no energy in the discard, plus what would you run with it?

Another big problem: Alot of pokemon have fighting resistance, and that could mean big trouble for Kingdra.

I say Tyranitar Ex solemly because I can take a lot of damage with my deck, but can't eliminate threats fast. And to deal with Tyranitar, you'd have to be fast. But my Gardevoirs can't hit fast enough unless they have like 90 damage.

If you go with flygon ex Delta put in the non ex delta one for faster energy and Gardevoir ex Delta+Gardevoir (EM) to heal and stop all safeguard pokemon and shuckle. Dustox ex+Imprison marker on it=160 damage done to it by flygon/gardevoir.
If you go with dragonite Mew EX has the right idea but you should have some espeon ex's for constent devolution's.

flygon ex of course, it can do 80 to active AND 10 to bench. Plus dont forget jolteon ex and it's sand damage!

jolteon's power
flygon's atk
10 more
sand damage

= 30 damage to bench in 1 turn!

It's a nightmare for stage 1 decks

Yeah it's pretty good, but the only thing that can counter it is de-evolution, since it's other forms are pretty weak. As I said earlier, if someone uses a psychich resistant deck, you can't rely on altaria or swablu to take you through. So... yeah.

Flygon ex is by far the most broken ex by itself that I've ever seen.

Well actually it's really dependant on Altaria EX. I saw someone do a flygon deck with a flygon d as a tech. it worked pretty good with Altaria exd.

Yeah, I play Flygon/Altaria. The only problem playing it with Flygon d is when you only have one Vibrava, you don't know with to evolve, Flygon d or Flygon ex d.

Back