What deck do you think will win Worlds 2009?

Gliscor said:
^Are you going?
What is your deck?

Yea, Im going, but i was totally kidding about winning.lol especially with my toxitank deck. I just aiming for anything above last place!

Based on popularity, I can almost guarantee that either Macheap or an SP variant will win juniors, and a Gengar variant will win seniors. As always, the real question is masters...

For the Juniors, Meaty, add on Speedrill. It's popular in the Juniors. At least, so I've heard (and there are some in my area.)

I highly doubt it^, unfortunately. I want Speedrill to win the division, but Machamp is more likely going to win. x_x

dmaster out.

Agreed Speedrill is a cool deck but I think Machamp will take the division too. Again the real question is Masters where odd decks have won(Mewtrick,Dark T-Tar(I think),GG,Team Magma and then that one with 14 EX's). So we'll see. Can't wait.

Machamp could only win Juniors by sheer numbers. This is WORLDS. There are no nubs to Take Out. And from what I've heard, there aren't many SPs in the Division.

^You do have a point. Some people might be lucky or smart and put Unown G on to basics or SP. And also if Machamp goes first the game is pretty much over, unless the opponent has a bad start.

^Not necessarily. If Machamp goes first, you surely would lose consistancy because you didn't pull off a donk. Machamp can still win, but just not so high.

A deck that is has not been seen before and that only you or one person has made that no one knows about.

If there's any good Seniors there with average luck then Gengar will not win Seniors. It's so easy to play around it. SPs will get rid of Queen via Bright Look or Time Crystal. Dark Flygon/GGW have the Weakness edge and can pwn you with Uxie. Beedrill can just attack like mad and guard the goodies while keeping most trainers out of the hand. Machamp fails to Gengar, but Machamp just fails in general. Gengar can win by sheer numbers but that's it. It's got SICK lines (Gastly Pitch Dark, Haunter can have free retreat or Hoodwink 3 Supporters to set up a Poltergiest. And Gengar is just soo good if you force flips and get it out fast enough they can't Unown G the Baltoy. Either Looker them in and force them to draw 1 or 2 cards or Poltergiest a hand of a lot of trainers. However, all of those can notably be stopped. I'm going to go out of a limb here and say SPs will take 2/3 divisions or all of them. Running only basics is consistent and they have so many tricks they can use. I'd say a Palkia lock will win Masters/Juniors and something with Luxray will take the other. But anything can happen in Juniors lol.

Back