BW/BW2 What Changes Would you Make to Black/White?

^There isn't anything to tell about Grey, except it might be the title of the 3rd version.

~Chill

A shiny area like a cave after you've beaten the elite four like 10 times. Add more post game features to keep it interesting. I like the island idea that sounded sweet too.

Get rid of...
HMs: just make them deleteable, its just plain annoying. Rock smash must die as well, or something cool like do as much damage as the level the pokemon is, to restrict power on weak pokemon but still be useful the rest of the game
TMs losing PP, yeah itd make some moves neverending but would anyone really care?

Add...
GYM rematches: you go to each gym, with updated puzzles and the entire gym gets stronger trainers.

Many more triple and rotation battles. It was cool but there were only a few....

frostwind said:
Get rid of...
HMs: just make them deleteable, its just plain annoying. Rock smash must die as well

But isn't rock smash not a HM in BW?

The pixelated back sprites are only because of the camera, they are actually just as large as the front sprites.

They aren't that bad on a small DS screen to be honest, I don't find it something to complain about and there certainly aren't many ways that can be fixed.

i think instead of a bike you should get a motorcycle

lol nice JC2 that would be great XD
i beleve you should get a explorer kit and there was another thing that i forgot that i wanted to say ill get back to y'all when i figure it out

I know rock smash isnt a hm, but like flash they are pretty much useless. Id change them to this.....
rock smash
PP:15
Acc:100
BP: -
effects: power matches the level of pokemon using it

FLash
PP:20
Acc: 100
BP: 40
Effects: lowers accuracy sharply. The user also retain perfect accuracy. Much better competitvely.

Also, some abilities should have been adjusted to like Normalize -> all moves are now normal type and neutral to all other pokemon. (it would affect all pokemon in battle).

Also, i expected more to do with Dive. I could see plasma hiding buried treasure or some huge underground network.

a choice of 12 starters, you can pick 4 of 12. One from Sinnoh, One from Kanto, One from hoeen, and one from Unova.

I also would like to say, that i wish you could swim and not have to ride a pokemon, when you want to go on the water.

frostwind said:
I know rock smash isnt a hm, but like flash they are pretty much useless

Not all attacks are made equal. Compare Ember with Flamethrower for instance. Rock smash isn't the only "useless" attack out there. Ever heard of Splash?

I'd change:

More Water types
Gym Leader rematches
Something different than a bike, possibly an electric scooter :p

Back