What can we expect for Lv.X's in Secret Wonders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping it's Garchomp lv.X, Honchcrow lv.X and Roserade lv.X, since they are on the booster pack powers. :F

Okay I added the Japanese set together (DP3) and it's 119. Take away 4 (Darkraix2, Dialga, Palkia) and add Magmotar and Electivire plus evo's=121 add Weavile and Sneasel=123. Eeveelution's need 10 (Evo's, plus Lv.X, Eevee) and we are already at 133 (Set #132) add one more Lv.X (Garchomp anyone?) and 134. Okay so at least two more cards must be removed. And Cressilia won't fit in cause there is already 3 LvX's so they will have to take out 3 and not use Garchomp

Infernape Level EX star... squared

poke power: Max-cheapness
As often as you like during your turn you may search your deck and/or your discard pile for a chimchar, double rainbow energy, infernape, and rare candy. If you bench the chimchar you may switch it with the active pokemon.

poke body: Max-cheapness +1
If any infernape is your active pokemon, the defending pokemon is now weak to fire and takes double damage. THIS DAMAGE CAN NOT BE REDUCED, infact if anything would reduce this damage it has the opposite effect. If your opponent calls this cheap, the defending pokemon now takes 3X the damage and then just lie and say it isn't cheap... it's strategy ;).

(No Energy) Cheap flame flip a coin if heads this attack does 1234567890 damage, if tails... knock out the defending pokemon, if that pokemon WAS NOT an ex.. take 2 prizes :), at 1st I thought that the power was enough, but then i said... naaaaah they wouldn't feel that way :)

Yes I do believe the smily will be part of the attack... They might also make Infernape Level EX star squared the first card ever that needs 2 cards since it's so long.

Just kidding guys, I'm hoping that eeveelution comes out next... don't care if the cards are any good just wanna see them in TCG finally :)

prenceofdarkness said:
Infernape Level EX star... squared

poke power: Max-cheapness
As often as you like during your turn you may search your deck and/or your discard pile for a chimchar, double rainbow energy, infernape, and rare candy. If you bench the chimchar you may switch it with the active pokemon.

poke body: Max-cheapness +1
If any infernape is your active pokemon, the defending pokemon is now weak to fire and takes double damage. THIS DAMAGE CAN NOT BE REDUCED, infact if anything would reduce this damage it has the opposite effect. If your opponent calls this cheap, the defending pokemon now takes 3X the damage and then just lie and say it isn't cheap... it's strategy ;).

(No Energy) Cheap flame flip a coin if heads this attack does 1234567890 damage, if tails... knock out the defending pokemon, if that pokemon WAS NOT an ex.. take 2 prizes :), at 1st I thought that the power was enough, but then i said... naaaaah they wouldn't feel that way :)

You really need to get over your Infernape hate and pick up some skill mate.

Is this the card you're talking about?:

1383100590_c2db5a5bcf.jpg

BTW it seems the Eeveelution's + Cressilia will not I repeat not be in Dp3.
[/quote]
What gives you this idea? I don't think garchomp will be in secret wonders because 4 lv.xs would be very strange( the three lv.xs will be cresselia and the eeveelutions).

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Okay I added the Japanese set together (DP3) and it's 119. Take away 4 (Darkraix2, Dialga, Palkia) and add Magmotar and Electivire plus evo's=121 add Weavile and Sneasel=123. Eeveelution's need 10 (Evo's, plus Lv.X, Eevee) and we are already at 133 (Set #132) add one more Lv.X (Garchomp anyone?) and 134. Okay so at least two more cards must be removed. And Cressilia won't fit in cause there is already 3 LvX's so they will have to take out 3 and not use Garchomp

There are only 4 Cards they can remove that I can think of.
Add-Electivire, Magmotar and Weavile+Pre-Evo's (8 All together), Eevee lutions including Lv.X (10), Cressilia + Lv.X=(2). That's a total of 20 + the 119 set Number from Japan, minus 4=135.

Well, Between DP3 and DP4 we were supposed to get:
Cressilia Lv.X
Leafeon Lv.X
Glaceon Lv.X
Darkrai Lv.X
Dialga Lv.X
Palkia Lv.X

But now that the two sets have been merged to form one set, SW, This could mean two things.
One, they may add in Darkrai, Dialga, and Palkia Lv.X. The other thing they could do is Make Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai Lv.X in a future set, since they havn't released any information about DP5-or up. But Darkrai will be in DP3A (meaning DP3America), since if you look closely, you can see on that pic of Leafeon and Glaceon and Cressilia, you can see Darkrai with Cressilia. That means that a Normal Darkrai will be in this set.
What I speculate is that they will have Leafeon Lv.x, Glaceon Lv.x, Cressilia Lv.x, and Darkrai Lv.X.

I don't like legendaries and I don't like stage 3s.
Ergo, this is what I hope:
Weavile LVL X
Jynx LVL X
Caterpie LVL X
Lapras LVL X
Torkoal LVL X
^^

I am hoping that the Lv.x in this set will be Weavile,Roserade and Garchomp but I doubt it.

True but the Eeveelution's are a team and I don't want to wait another set just to see Vaporeon etc. King I could wait on. You are right though. No Roserade/Honchkrow or Weavile Lv.X those will be cards we get though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back