What Bones Have You Broken?

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Never broken any bones, but I've dislocated my right arm twice when I was maybe four (it was a long time ago), and I've sprained my right foot three times and various other injuries.

The first time I sprained my right foot was January 2015. I was playing basketball in PE, and I went in to try to take the ball from one kid, but this other girl went to do it too and stepped on my foot by accident, bending it outwards. I could hear and feel the tear in my tendons, and I remember sitting on the stage in the gym because it really hurt.
The second time I sprained said ankle, I was at Gr. 7 Camp in June 2015. We were playing Capture the Flag, and I was running over to the other team's side, when out of nowhere I step into a hole and twist it badly, spraining it again.
The third time I did it (which wasn't as bad as the other two times), I was playing kickball in PE about a month ago and stepped into a hole by first base.
When I sprained my left foot, I was also in kickball. I was at second, and the batter had hit a foul, so since I was already on my way to third, I turned around. However, I twisted my left foot and it turned out to be a sprain. It hurt to walk on it for a few days.

Now this is the funny injury. It was only about a week ago, actually. I was in French class, and when I got to my table, I decided to drop my backpack since I hadn't put it in my locker. Now, when I'm in school, my stuff is really disorganized and I'm always trying to balance things in my hands, let alone get everything on the first trip. So when I dropped my backpack, my laptop case (with my laptop and drawing tablet inside) was also in my hand, and it fell on my toes. It freaking hurt. I was on the floor for a minute or two just holding my foot, and when I got home my toe was pretty swollen. It turned out to be another sprain (I'm pretty sure, anyways), and I had to be careful on it. Nonetheless, I decided to play softball in PE anyways.

Take this as a lesson: Never drop your laptop on your foot, even if you have a MacBook Air and it's in a case. It still hurts a ton.

Purrloin

When I was 7, I broke both the ulna and radius in my right arm after attempting to do a backflip off the back of my couch. On that day I learned I can't do a backflip. Wore a non-plaster cast for about two weeks then a plaster one for a month.

Two years ago I broke my fifth metatarsal (the bone on the outer side of your foot) after slipping down the stairs in my home. It was painful (much more than the arm, surprisingly), but the thing I most remember is the sound. It was a rather loud pop, similar to a carrot being bitten in half. Luckily no plaster cast was needed; I had one of those removable air casts instead, which are a gift to bones from Arceus himself.

arno

TCG Player
Lets see .

Once when I was around 12 years old I climbed on the top of an outdoor playset (or something) to the highest point what was around the 4 - 5 meters where you weren't supposed to be.

When I was on the top I held myself tight to a red point (flagpoint).

Apparently the red point was not fixed to the rest of the playset and I fell down with my elbow hitting an metal fence and eventually hitted the ground.

And so I broke once my elbow >_<

Well, I'm not telling the following story completely but what I can say is this.

It is really, really Painful for a Male when someone accidently did a specific kick against your . . . (fill this in for yourself), and no , It wasn't really broken, but they got a new color where I wasn't knowing about it was possible.

This happened when I was training for the sport teakwando.

Also, I broke frequently some chicken bones by the KFC if that counts.

SirKnight

Securing the win
Actually I have recently have broke a bone, and I had mix feelings about the break.It was around time for city chapionships, I was ready like freddy with a regice deck, then on one day, I got mad and punched a wall, I was in not only a cast, but i also had to get pins in my hand for about 3 month. It felt weird having them in my hand and it was actually my right hand (my main hand),so I couldn't wright, and I couldn't go to citys.:(

Last edited:

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
Surprisingly, none; the closest I've gotten so far is a strained rib. At least that's what my doctor called it. It made breathing very painful for the brief time I had it over the last... week or so.

PineDog

Random TCG Trainer
The neck of those who THINK they can oppose me! In actuality I've broken my left hand twice.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
I never had. But I do keep getting my fingers and toes jammed in stuff and my nails ripped off. There was this one time, about 3 years ago, where I got my toenail ripped off and I had several appointments for it. No broken bones, though.

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Even though my bones are thinner than paper, I have no broken bones, yet. (I'm not lying about my bone size, though I guess it's slightly bigger :p) they are miniature though. I've only broken teeth, if those are bones, luckily there in the back for appearance purposes.

Jinjer

Aspiring Trainer
not as hardcore as some of the ones posted here, but the phalanges at my feet look kind of weird from the shoes i've been wearing since i was a teen...

Higliphics

Competitive TCG Player
When I was a teenager I broke my ankle from slipping on ice. I broke it up the bone instead of through it, and did a lot of nerve damage. That is (thankfully) the only break I've ever had. It still gives me problems though, which is annoying.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Officially, I haven't broken anything. However, it's exceedingly likely that I've fractured my tail bone (coccyx) at least a couple times. I consulted with my physical anthropology professor after we covered tail bones in humans, and mentioned the fact that I've hurt it a number of times, and how I still have issues relating to it, and she said that it's extremely likely.

So basically, I broke my butt.

I've also sprained both wrists and both ankles a number of times. Even sprained my jaw once.