Help What are the best techs for mewmew against ADP

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
I’m a senior so I have a smaller pool of players. I have a cup in a week and I’m looking for techs against ADP because my friend is playing that and I need to beat him. I’m testing tomorrow with mewmew, which is what I will most likely be playing at the cup

Wailord's Pokemon

Pokemon TCG player. 2019 Worlds Competitor.
I’m a senior so I have a smaller pool of players. I have a cup in a week and I’m looking for techs against ADP because my friend is playing that and I need to beat him. I’m testing tomorrow with mewmew, which is what I will most likely be playing at the cup
play a reshi to seal the match in your favor

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
May be situational, depending on opposing gx count, but why not Mega Lopunny & Jigglypuff? Perfection could enable you to KO the traditional ADP build(2 Dedenne-GX, + 2 Keldeo-GX + 4 ADPs + 2 Other Steel/Water GXes) w/ ML&J's Jumping Balloon. Since almost all the ADP builds out in the tourney environment have 4+ GXes, that's enough to KO ADP by that godsend of a non-GX attack from a colorless Tag Team copied by Mewmew's Perfection...

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
Most builds play 1-0 dedenne and 2 ADP, the only other GX they play is Lucario melemetal which is only for Gardeon so they wouldn’t play it against mewmew. They will only have 2-3 gxs at a time most of the time and once they see mewmew they are going to be wary of the Lopuff and not bench as many GX’s anyway