Discussion What are People Playing?

Mega Mewthree...

A new threat has appeared.
Hey there everyone,

I am wondering what everyone is still playing after rotation.
  • Buzzwole
  • Zoroark
  • Golisopod
  • Naganadel
  • Metagross
  • Garbodor
  • Ho-oh
  • Rayquaza
  • Ultra Necrozma
  • Necrozma
  • Gardevoir
  • Sylveon
  • Shrine of Punishment
  • Other
Please comment on what you are playing.

Last edited:
I'm actually loving Swampert right now. It can hit great numbers and provides its own support.

The deck I have made on PTCGO so far are Passimian/Shrine, Ho-Oh/Salazzle, Solgaleo GX and Alolan Ninetales/Marowak.

Playing zororoc online, and it seems pretty good this format. Planning on testing alolan ninetales for league challenges and cups. I think ninetales has a lot of potential in the current format

Standard: Naga-metals

Expanded: “The Fungeon”.

It’s an unusual deck concept that I’ve been working on for a year now. I’m going to run at the Dallas regional for 2019 (unless the meta is far too toxic for it to function). I just changed out 14 cards and it runs A LOT cleaner (thanks banhammer!). And Lost Thunder gives it come heinous new toys. Just gotta keep my eye in the meta.

I'm trying pretty much Zoro everything atm, struggling to find something super consistent unfortunately!

I'm currently going with Sylveon-GX/Silvally-GX and it's running well, but I'm trying to get a playset of Zoroark-GX on PTCGO so I can use them.

My fav new deck is baby koko, oricorio, honchkrow and baby lele, all accompanied by shrine of punishment. It's fun playing without any gx's. I'm finding Greninja/Glaceon more consistent since rotation. I have a Rayquaza/vikavolt deck just for fun, and lastly ninetale/marowak.

Lucario GX Lycanroc GX is super versatile. With it I’ve only lost to Zoroark GX garbodor and Sylveon mill before rotation.

Back