Media What Annoys You Most About Youtube/Creators?

THB

Well?
I don't really watch that much random You tubers any more. I just watch the people I am subbed to now a days.

Aspiring Trainer
Also to add to my previous post, I absolutely despise when Youtube "reviewers" use the term "Double dip" or "Triple dip" when reviewing something like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

What gets me is that people cry over games being too expensive nowadays a.k.a $60 usd whereas where I live (Australia) something like the digital version of A.O.T. 2 deluxe edition costs $150 aud on Switch, and physical release would be $120 aud.

It's just an insult when people complain about double or triple dipping when the game is 2-3 times more expensive here.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I get annoyed when users ask their viewers to subscribe or "smash" the like button. We will do so if your content is good. Please stop asking.

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
It just bugs me when there are large gaps without videos, but I fall to that myself sometimes

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
What I hate the most is when people just Clickbait you into Garbage Videos and try to get you to follow EVERYTHING, witch I know everybody does but whatever, and when people do giveaways, but you have to do something on some program that you don't have to get whatever is there giving away. Also when people try to get you to buy there SUPER EXPENSIVE MERCH that's like 50 bucks for one sweatshirt that isn't even really that good quality. Another thing is when Youtubers just recycle old content over and over again until it just gets old.

Whew that felt good, and was pretty fun

Yeah, I just deleted a sentence. Let's not call people out. =P ~bbninjas

Jacob Parr

Aspiring Trainer
I will be honest, I like watching youtube mainly for games. So maybe a game I am interested in playing but not sure so will watch it first before I buy.

But to be honest, my biggest hate is when they over dramatise it or think they are funnier than they are. But as you said in the first comment, stretching video's out as well is a little annoying but I do tend to change the video when I get bored.