BW/BW2 What Animals do they still have to make?

Oboy170 said:
Animals:
Narwhal
Shark (Sarpedo is a vicious Sunfish)
Panda
Arapaima
Mosquito

Non-Animals:
Griffon
Chimera
Vampire

Isn't spinda a panda?

How about a porcupine. They haven't made a porcupine correct me if i'm wrong. Thats the only animal I can think of and I don't think anybody mentioned of it.

Edit: Sandslash kinda reminds me of a a porcupine but it's a mouse pokemon.

Afro-G said:
How about a porcupine. They haven't made a porcupine correct me if i'm wrong. Thats the only animal I can think of and I don't think anybody mentioned of it.

I think Shaymin is a porcupine but I'm not too sure. I don't think they made a wilder beast yet, or an okapi

runeon12 said:
Sea Lion - Seel and Dewgong resemble Sea Lions more than they do Seals

Anubis - Riolu/Lucario

Mummy - Dusclops and maybe Desukan
Robot like - Magnemite family and Beldum family, maybe Registeel

Oh,forgot about Seel and Dewgon.
Are Riolu and Lucario based on Anubis?Well,they do look similiar,but I think they really don't look based on him.
I don't think Dusclops is really a mummy,and maybe Desukan will have a Mummy pre-evo or evo.
When I meant robot,I meant a tiny robot with legs and arms and stuff...Porygon family like.

do we have a lion or a cheetah? i dont think we do so lion and cheetah would be cool :]

Afro-G said:

Cyndaquil's name has the word quill in it which kinda makes me think it's loosely based on a porcupine. But his evolutions don't carry the theme.

zero20 said:
do we have a lion or a cheetah? i don't think we do so lion and cheetah would be cool :]

People say that Luxray is a lion alot, but I don't know if I believe them. It's kinda feline like, but not really a lion.

A cheetah would be sweet. =]

Most of my ideas have already been mentioned but...

Amoeba
Cockatiel
Robin
Stick Insect
Mink
Capybara
Kangaroo (Kanghaskan doesn't really count imo...it's too bulky)
Zebu
Okapi (I love this guy, there needs to be a pokemon form of him :3)

Has there been a gopher pokemon yet?

and it's not an animal but a pokemon based off a Voodoo doll would be kinda cool.

I used a list of animals for some of my suggestions though so they're not obvious ones. (look them up on goolge images)

Gleafeon said:
Oh,forgot about Seel and Dewgon.
Are Riolu and Lucario based on Anubis?Well,they do look similiar,but I think they really don't look based on him.
I don't think Dusclops is really a mummy,and maybe Desukan will have a Mummy pre-evo or evo.
When I meant robot,I meant a tiny robot with legs and arms and stuff...Porygon family like.

Riolu and Lucario are really based off of Anubis for the ancient theme.
Dusclops is really a mummy, it was based off of a mummy, cycloops thingy.

Didnt know if any were mentioned yet or if any exist.
Blobfish
Horsshoe crab
Triop
Janitor Fish
Lion
Dolphin
Koala
Polar Bear
Possom
Mosquito
Flea
Ant
Termite
Platypus(not Psyduck)
echidna
Cockroach
Wasps
Locusts

Beedrill is a kind of wasp. I liked the idea someone said before, about a snow leopard that would be awesome. Has there been a husky thing you know like those dogs that carry sleds, yet?

Playerking95 said:
Beedrill is a kind of wasp. I liked the idea someone said before, about a snow leopard that would be awesome. Has there been a husky thing you know like those dogs that carry sleds, yet?

A snow leopard would be cool. How about a Hammerhead?

ive seen panda alot, i always thought that both spinda and snorlax were pandas, and yes we need a dolphin, although if we had one, gf would kill it because the pokemon co. is japanese

i want an ice type penguin(empoleon's design sucked and i always wondered why we never had an ice type penguin)

mybrilliant said:
I'd also love to see a sphinx-like Pokémon, or anything influenced by the ancient egyptian culture.

Dammit, how could I forget about Desukan? O_O Gah, I still want more Egyptian Pokémon ;)

Back