Ruling What About that?

ismole3

Steven Advice-DIE:P
If your pokemon is asleep between turns, are u must flip a coin for asleep or u dont need to?

Well, it is a must to flip between turns. A Professor told me that when it is coming to your urn, you can perposely draw a card, thus skipping the need of flipping a coin.

If i understand right?

so when my opponets starts his turn i must flip a coin and when is my turn i dont need to i only can draw a card and that skip my turn right?

Uh no, it's not an option. You have to flip for the sleep check. All the time, until you wake up, evolve, get Benched, or otherwise leave play.

oh...

like snorlax FRLG u must flip there if u use first turn colapse and then next turn u must flip all the time?

armaldoEX said:
Well, it is a must to flip between turns. A Professor told me that when it is coming to your urn, you can perposely draw a card, thus skipping the need of flipping a coin.

well in my case you MUST flip a coin... if not you will get warned... after that warning you forfeit that game... if you did an offense again, you'll forfeit the round.

You have no choice when flipping for Sleep. You are forced to flip at the beginning of each turn in every circumstance. If that wasnt the case then Snorlax FR/LG would be broken extremely. So Yes, you MUST flip for Sleep whether you like it or not.

TYranitarFReak said:
what will happen if u accidentally drawed a card even before u flip??
Again that depends on your opponent and the judges. Normally people wouldn't care since it doesn't matter but if your opponent is really slack and the judges are too you could be given a caution or warning.

Back