Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a slip, I forgot he died and thought it would be good for him to reveal before dying night 3. Just common sense mate.
How is it common sense? When he dies from poison we'll see the role anyway. How would town be helped by an early reveal? It doesn't give us any new abilities to use or anything because he can't do anything during the night phase he dies in, right? Did I misunderstand something?
(Yes I realize bb's death already happened)

How is it common sense? When he dies from poison we'll see the role anyway. How would town be helped by an early reveal? It doesn't give us any new abilities to use or anything because he can't do anything during the night phase he dies in, right? Did I misunderstand something?
(Yes I realize bb's death already happened)
It's helpful because it would have given the town one less person to potentially mislynch on.

In teals game way back, there was a mayor role who could use an ability to reveal his role pm. His passive ability was that he'd die in night 3. So of course they revealed themselves straight away because he would have 3 days of being Confo-town, and scum would be dumb to kill him because he's dying anyway.

Same principle here. Doggers would have died night 3, so it would make sense for him to come forward. Albeit he died anyway.

Makes sense now?

That close to his death and with a confirmed path of action as on who to lynch, it was actually a good move. That gives a chance that the scum wastes a kill.

Doggers would have died night 3, so it would make sense for him to come forward.
Actually, if you read Doggers's flip, he had an ability that unlocked when he was put into a coma. He wasn't going to die on Night 3.

You are Diego Armando, a coffee obsessed lawyer, and you are aligned with The Law. You have come to the courtroom today in order to look into the mysterious criminal known as Dahlia Hawthorne.
armando-bench(b).gif

Passive Ability: Feisty

In court, you have been known to adopt an offensive lawyering style, and that holds true here. If you were to be nightkilled, the nightkill will fail.

LOCKED Ability: Metamorphosis
(Unlocks when you are put into a comatose state)

Evidence: Steaming Cup O’ Joe

Coffee fuels you and gives you the energy to defend your clients. You may vote twice in a day, but you may not vote for one person twice. If you wish to unvote, specify who you are unvoting in your post.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

PMJ said:
how isn't this a safe claim? I believe KX is town, but you of all people can't deny that that his role would make a perfect safe claim

No it wouldn't, this is a town role 100%

No, that's not what I was saying. He was getting carried away talking to and quoting anti town aligned players. I never said stop talking to townies.

Sure, just living ones, right? ;)

never realised scum were going for maya, never thought of it that way! If scum weren't going for maya I still stand by celever revealing Phoenix. He was scum but if he were town, and scum had of picked up TGKs hint then it's important that everyone knew he was Phoenix.

"He was scum but if he were town, then xyz" But he wasn't town. The rest is irrelevant. It only would have been pro-town if Celever was actually town. Since he wasn't, he had every reason to confirm Phoenix's identity. Sharing that information with the town was not one of them.

Not a slip, I forgot he died and thought it would be good for him to reveal before dying night 3. Just common sense mate.

Deny this all you want, I think you just wrote something you didn't mean to. It's not the most damning piece of evidence, but it definitely supports my theory that you are scum.

Metamorphasis would have probably turned Armando into Godot.

Day 4 Vote Count #2

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 7.
This count is valid through post #1788
The player with the most votes is tagged.

@grantm1999 4: Squirtle Squad (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l simsands (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l
scattered mind 1: thegrovylekid (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l
PikaMasterJesi 0: Grantm1999 (vote) l

Not Voting: GM Draclord l King Xerneas l Reinforce l Robin Aisaga l scattered mind l simsands l

GM Draclord is on V/La for a while.

Last edited:
look at all my posts today and look at scattereds. Its obvious i'm town and scattered is scum. LaL is a stupid reason. Its convenient for scum never for town. Though I guess this kind of terrible reasoning and bandwagoning is what got celever lynched and he flipped scum, so i can't really blame yall. Though I guess because of this suspicion I would be the best *townie* lynch. But a scum lynch is always better. Vote scattered. Jesi's reactions are so off too, i don't really get it. Reinforce and skyleaf are so vanilla. Drac is town. If I die look at this post.

The reasons against me are

EM's interactions with camo
lurking
LaL

I've refuted all of these, and provided strong evidence against scattered.

It's helpful because it would have given the town one less person to potentially mislynch on.
Didn't he quote on the day right before he'd die? Why would townies lynch someone that was already going to die? If bb had flipped scum, he still would have died. To me it makes more sense to leave him be and try to find another scum, so we have a chance at 2 scum dead at once. We couldn't protect him.
That's just my logic, though.

also i just realized if we lynch scattered we will have bascially had a perfect game. D2, 3, and 4 will be scum lynches. And d1 we lynched tgk on purpose.

@grantm1999 That I think is a pretty weak defence. You simply summarized everything that was said and used against you in three terms and say you refuted them? So we should all just vote Scattered Mind reason being we keep our prefect game? Could you please requote that ''strong evidence'' against Scattered Mind.

Pretty much everything on Skyleaf has been covered by @Reinforce. As I was already in the progress of making the case, I will mostly point to the same matters. But I don't really see the harm in that. To start of with, Skyleaf's playstyle is rather shabby. She only shows up with short comments, usually when people start piling votes on an indivivual. Skyleaf usually agrees a lot and doesn't contribute much either. Her vote goes whoever her instinct tells her to vote. Her excuse for this is her ''playstyle''. Which is pretty a convenient one for scum. How about you actually go try and find contradictions Skyleaf?

'Skyleaf' said:
Finally, I can post again!
So if TGK was revealed town, and PP wanted to kill both TGK, (whomever Feenie is) and (whomever Maya is), then those two are probably town.
Does anybody have a cop ability?

Ignore my question. Don't say if you do.

She was role fishing in broad daylight, although she immideatly realised this and asked TGK's mason not to reveal their roles. Skyleaf could finally post again and all she does is ask a question she doesn't want an answer to. After this post, Skyleaf made it clear again that it was a mistake to ask. But she already realized that in her first post. She really didn't want a gran of suspicion.

'Skyleaf' said:
After reading both the Celever and Luis cases, I feel inclined to put this as my vote, at least temporarily.
##VOTE: Luispipe8
'Skyleaf' said:
o I won't seem like I'm bandwagon-ing, I'll do this really quickly before I make my statement.##UNVOTE: Celever

It's funny how you don't want to look like you're doing the thing you're always doing...

I noticed your interactions with celever usually had a helpful tone. Not only that but you have actually been defending Celever yesterday. And worse tried to get the King Xerneas bandwagon going. You weren't even kind enough to unvote when Celever admitted to be scum.

Here are some several casual posts:

'Skyleaf' said:
I'll go back and read everything again.

Do you mind compiling the case on him? It helps me when I have all the facts right in front of me rather than having to read through several pages of mixed ideas. ^^;

Oh, really? I could have sworn there were more. I'll go read again.

Lies, lies everywhere

'Skyleaf' said:
Him saying this struck me as a bit odd for some reason... Why add in the underlined part if you hadn't found Phoenix yet? Maybe it's just me, but if I hadn't found Phoenix yet I wouldn't think to put that in.
Just a little thought.

Why would Mia have to die first? Wouldn't that show her roleandyour role as Mia? How would that help?
if there was a way to prove TGK'snot town, what would it be? Killing Maya? ._.

I don't think we can lynch him again...

You still try to unravel info on the Kurai clan and Phoenix Wright later in the game even though it is no longer relevant. Also I really hope that last one wasn't a serieus suggestion...

Also regarding the like on Celever's scum flip. I understand the whole purpose of no likes is that we don't read too much into it and discus with actual words. But in this case I still feel like it could have an alternate motive. Did Skyleaf just like the lynch on Celever to make it look like she was cheering along with the town? A risky thing to do for a town just before the night starts. If non of that is the case. Could you please pay more attention to the game and its rules?!

That's all for now.

The reasons against me are

EM's interactions with camo
lurking
LaL

I've refuted all of these, and provided strong evidence against scattered.

No. You didn't provide any evidence, you more like copy paste something that someone else said while ignoring my answer to it. You are scum.

And you lie about GM Drac. I also explained why and yet you choose to ignore everything and just try to make the case on you look silly.

Jesi's reactions are so off too, i don't really get it.
I guess you haven't played with a new player who is afraid of dying, then. It's natural for me to want to live for as long as I can. I don't wanna be lynched, though I do think I've made it pretty far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back