Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scattered mind You can test it yourself can't you? I know it's difficult to accept death, but for the sake of this game. TGK has been lynched and is like 99% confirmed town, can we please let this rest.

Oh and @Celever

It's great and all how you figured out simsands may be Phoenix Wright. But what did you try to accomplish here? I want to hear it from you. You're not seriously revealing town so that they may be revived after a NK?

I just thought that it is weird how noone suggested that as it is a very obvious and simple so I assumed I was probably missed something. But if not then ok lets confirm it once and for all.

@Reinforce, I know you have a busy schedule, but it's time to share your thoughts I think.

@Skyleaf2000, I remember your voting logic and I remember discrediting it en absolute. So... what's the logic you've got for having a vote on me now?

The Celever lynch is looking better and better to me. Took you all long enough to realize it. :p

I think we also clear sim with his flip, so there's that.

@grantm1999, why are you so adamant that Celever is town?
Nono, I want to know why you're so adamant I'm scum. You placed a vote with very little logic in it and have lurked for the majority of the day, having planted it there. This isn't pro-town play, this is scum putting a vote on town and then trying to fly under the radar so as to not be associated with the lynch too much.
I don't care about you spreading paranoia and talking scum in general, but if what you say about Simsands appears to be true then you are helping the scum out big time. Even implying it can be damaging. Give me a good reason why you said it and how it helps town.

##VOTE: Celever
I've done this. You can remove your vote now, or you can provide new logic as to why I'm scum. Or you can provide rebuttal to why I told the thread who Phoenix is, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible.
thegrovylekid's "case" said:
##VOTE: Celever
He's scum, guys. I'm sure of it. He didn't fully read my role PM when I flipped
And you didn't fully read it when you were alive...
(questioning how I got deadchat information when it clearly said in my role that I could see the deadchat.),
Everyone, including you, know that I have issues reading long pieces of text carefully enough. This isn't even a scumtell, not can it ever be associated as a scummy move.
and now he's trying to call me as scum when I've already flipped town. Why would he do this? Two options:

1) He thinks I didn't die and just flipped and is trying to push a lynch on me to remove the link to the deadchat.
2) He knows I've already died and can't die again so he's pushing a lynch on me to waste a day.

Neither of these are town moves. Got you.
When you write a case under the assumption that I'm scum, it will always generate scumtells. Every sentence is a scumtell, if you twist it hard enough. I've provided reasoning as to why I told the town that it's dangerous to make empty assumptions. This isn't the equivalent of "you're scum", and I've only now put a vote on you to test something. "You're not confotown" doesn't mean "you're scum", because playing from the perspective that everyone is scum (this is something @Empoleon_master will know aaaaaaall about) creates arrogance and irritation among the town and inevitably breaks down into tunnelling when a player focuses all of their attention on one or two people who they've labelled as scum.

You're playing like EM did in Fire Emblem, and his play made you the angriest I've ever seen you. Think about that.
Okay, now I have really big reason to lynch you! Everyone, listen up: I revealed that I had found simsands as Phoenix in the deadchat. Camo then posted a strange sentence in the deadchat, telling me it was a message to quote so the scum would kill a cultist. I did believe that (and got played), and posted it, and it looked like this:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...urders-everywhere.131958/page-58#post-2797345

Here it is. If you take the first letter of every word you get TGKFOUNDPWITINFIRSTVEWVOTES, or TGK found P.W. within first few votes. In the deadchat, I said first three votes, not first few. Who did I vote for the first three?

- Camo (Flipped Scum)
- Celever
- simsands

Camo told the deadchat he'd manipulate my power to pass cryptic messages back to the scumteam. because you and camo were scum you instantly knew who Phoenix was by process of elimination. Naturally you'd want to keep your sources to your chest, it's Camo.

More votes, everyone, I'm sure of this.

Celever, you want reads: I've got a big fat scum read on you.
But I've already rebutted this post. Yet you haven't provided a rebuttal to my rebuttal. Therefore, you want to remove your vote now, right? Like, that's how this game works.
Oh and [USER=99038]@Celever

It's great and all how you figured out simsands may be Phoenix Wright. But what did you try to accomplish here? I want to hear it from you. You're not seriously revealing town so that they may be revived after a NK?[/USER]

Doctor is a role which protects people from the nightkill if both the doctor and the kill target a player in the same night. 95% of games have one on the town, so most people assume its presence and put stock into it. TGK told the scum who simsands is with his "subtle leaking", and the message from the dead (which I did infer was Camo). I thought the doc should have the same knowledge.

And it was on the balance of probabilities that simsands was Phoenix Wright. If that's the logic used in a real courtroom, I have no issue bluffing it to simsands. That's true lawyer technique, right?

Well. That's peculiar. bbninjas had the same thing with King Xerneas getting tagged over a section of his post. @bbninjas, do you know what made it happen to your post either? >~>

You're playing like EM did in Fire Emblem, and his play made you the angriest I've ever seen you. Think about that.
Hoo boy, I remember that game. Not fun, I tell you. The biggest difference between me and EM is that you've actually been scummy this time. (And please, EM, if you're reading this, don't ever do that again. Me and a few other people were seriously considering dropping from the game.)

And you didn't fully read it when you were alive...
I misinterpreted it. You actually missed an entire part.

Everyone, including you, know that I have issues reading long pieces of text carefully enough. This isn't even a scumtell, not can it ever be associated as a scummy move.
reading's a pretty big part of the game. I have focus issues, but that doesn't stop me.

creates arrogance and irritation among the town and inevitably breaks down into tunnelling when a player focuses all of their attention on one or two people who they've labelled as scum.
Except I'm not tunnelling for no reason, I saw a slip and went after it.

I'll reply to the rest tomorrow, sleep beckons~

Hoo boy, I remember that game. Not fun, I tell you. The biggest difference between me and EM is that you've actually been scummy this time. (And please, EM, if you're reading this, don't ever do that again. Me and a few other people were seriously considering dropping from the game.)
No, not really. My wagon is you (who barely counts thanks to your tunnelling), Jabber (who barely counts thanks to his tunnelling) and some recent pressure votes from completely new players. So if I were actually being scummy, I would have more votes, and in particular, those votes would be from experienced players, yes? But that's not the case... and the other most experienced player still alive, bbninjas, is defending me quite adamantly.
I misinterpreted it. You actually missed an entire part.
I also missed the part of dos' flip last game which prevented unvoting for a day phase in the last game. I don't see your point, nor is this indicative of scum even if you had a point.
reading's a pretty big part of the game. I have focus issues, but that doesn't stop me.
I know; this is probably why I'm such a bad player.
Except I'm not tunnelling for no reason, I saw a slip and went after it.
You're still yet to like, quote this slip. It's just a mysterious enigmatic "slip" which I'm meant to go along with.
I think this itself is a big reason why we should lynch Celever.

1.I think "Celever trying to say TGK scum" was just a big drama s that people would eventually get off him when he said he would stop it. (The next person who say I'm paranoid & build a case due to this reason is just want attract attention to me)
2. I'm pretty certain revealing Phoenix is really bad to the town and that what Celever did (Unless they both are in the same QT but I highly doubt there's another QT other than the scum, dead n the one tgk is in)

##UNVOTE: ##VOTE: Celever
More QTs than those three are possible, I'll say that now. Point 1 is just baseless speculation which isn't really a case. Point 2 has been explained elsewhere. You can take your vote off now if you'd like. :)

o_o

Seriously that is just as awful. There might be a doctor role in this game. But you can't guarantee it in the slightest. Even if the 3 Werewolf games before this had one. That doesn't prove anything. So in reality you're revealing town so they MIGHT be protected by a doctor? That's a very poor play without the assurance. So do you have any other reasons beside this?

I'm not unvoting just yet.

o_o

Seriously that is just as awful. There might be a doctor role in this game. But you can't guarantee it in the slightest. Even if the 3 Werewolf games before this had one. That doesn't prove anything. So in reality you're revealing town so they MIGHT be protected by a doctor? That's a very poor play without the assurance. So do you have any other reasons beside this?

I'm not unvoting just yet.
There's been one game in my entire life on this site without a doctor, and on my other site there have been 0. It's an assumed thing in this game, unfortunately.

Besides, I was gonna get lynched and I wanted to clean a townie before I did, like I've also claimed Wendy is town. The message was clearly from Camo, because IIRC for the majority of the game, Camo referred to PW as "Phoenix" and not "Phoenix Wright". The message just said P, not PW. It was basic inferrence. If the scum were getting messages passed between them about PW which was hinting at his alignment, it was clear to me that they know more than us about him, and probably had a good idea as to who he was already.

Are you seriously putting entire stock into the fact that Camoclone, scum, is actually telling the truth!?!? You're making me laugh.

Here goes at trying to say why I shouldn't be lynched...
Thankyou! ^.^

Jesi < King X in scumminess. Also Celever is soooooooo town that it's not funny, so obviously I'm trying not to get him lynched.

##UNVOTE: Jesi ##VOTE: King X

@Celever ; about that linking stuff, ihani.

Because you people are so thick, here's a list of townie things Celever has done:
  • He's been scumhunting
  • He's trying to get others to scumhunt
  • He's cleared players and rolenames
  • He's been making discussion, and cutting off those that are not helpful.
  • He's been logical in his defence but has been ignored for no apparent reason.
  • Other people have been tunneling him, and people are only interested in lynching him over other candidates.
  • He pointed out that putting too much stock into Camo's actions is a bad idea, even though putting complete stock in Camo's actions would make him look very townie.
  • Camo so obviously tried to get Celever lynched now we know his alignment that it's not funny.
  • Camo is casting suspicion on Celever even while Camo is dead!

@Celever- Just to make sure we end the conspiracy completely - Can you unvote vote another dead player unvote vote back?
That way-there will be no doubt tgk is scum if he appears in the vote count unless the hosts are weird and include dead players in the vote count. (I am having issues with bolding do I need someone else to do it. My phone is annoying)

@quakingpunch73, @double o squirtle, could we get a vote count? There's like one new vote since last time, so it should be easy enough to do.
It's only been 10 hours...

Day 3 vote count #3

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 8.
This count is valid through post #1326
The player with the most votes is tagged.
The following vote does not count since thegrovylekid is dead
Good plan!
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: thegrovylekid

@Celever 6: Squirtle Squad (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l GM Draclord (vote)
King Xerneas 4: bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l scattered mind (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l bbninjas (vote)
PikaMasterJesi 1: Celever (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l King Xerneas (vote)
Robin Aisaga 0: Jabberwock (vote) l
simsands 0: Jabberwock (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l

Not Voting: Celever l reinforce l simsands

Day 3 ends in roughly 56 hours.

Alright. Now it's a sure thing tgk is town. Let's move on.

Simsands and Reinforce, who are you going to vote for?

Don't try and take the credit for scattered mind's idea. It was a very good plan from him though. :)

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: King Xerneas

Phoenix, place a vote lol

Where did I try to take credit for his idea?

You do realize that my vote can end the day, right? Are you telling me that's what you want?

You do realize that my vote can end the day, right? Are you telling me that's what you want?
Well it depends. You could vote for King X, who is scummy, or you can vote for a softclear town (i.e. Celever). Noone else is apparently bothered to post cases on anyone else, so it looks like King X and Celever are going to be the only lynch options. There's no other discussion going on, so we me as well end the day early. So, if you would vote Celever, don't vote, but if you would vote King X, go ahead and vote! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back