Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what is interesting to note is that even though the game has 20 players, the post to start the game only required 15 likes. Some of the PM's were sent later. Was it perhaps so that the other 5 are independents or werewolves/killers? Did a special group receive their PM later on? Pikamaster did not receive her PM on the day most of us did. Is she part of one of these groups?
It was 9:30 at night when the roles stopped coming out. Me and Quaking had to go to sleep. The time that roles come out is not indicative of alignment.

Day 1 vote count

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 11.
The player with the most votes is tagged.

bbninjas 1 :thegrovylekid l Skyleaf2000 l Celever
Camoclone 2 : simsands l thegrovylekid l thegrovylekid l PikaMasterJesi l
Celever 0 :thegrovylekid l Clever
Cypher333 0 :thegrovylekid l
Empoelon_Master 1 :thegrovylekid l Cypher333
GM Drac 0 :thegrovylekid l
Jabberwock 1 : thegrovylekid l Professor Palutena
Luispipe8 0 :thegrovylekid l
Mordacazir 0 :thegrovylekid l
PikaMasterJesi 1:thegrovylekid l Camoclone l Jabberwock
PMJ 2 :thegrovylekid l thegrovylekid l Professor Palutena l Luispipe8 l GM Drac l xDoggerx
Professor Palutena 0:thegrovylekid l Camoclone
Reinforce 0 :thegrovylekid l
Robin Asiaga 2 :thegrovylekid l PMJ l xDoggerx
scattered mind 0 :thegrovylekid l bbninjas
Simsands 0 :Camoclone l thegrovylekid l
Skyleaf2000 0 :thegrovylekid l
Squirtle Squad 0:simsands l Camoclone l thegrovylekid l PikaMasterJesi l
@thegrovylekid 3 :Camoclone l Celever l Camoclone l bbninjas l Celever | Empolen_master
xDoggerx 1 :thegrovylekid l Luispipe8

Not Voting: | mordacazir | PikaMasterJesi | Reinforce | Robin Aisaga | Squirtle Squad | scattered mind | Skyleaf2000 | thegrovylekid

Day ends in ~104 hours

Last edited:
v.v

That is the most obnoxious count I have ever seen because of all those unvotes. v.v

As much as I want to keep my vote on TGK, @Jabberwock needs some pressure for the things that PP pointed out. ##UNVOTE: TGK ##VOTE: Jabber

Day 1 vote count

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 11.
The player with the most votes is tagged.

bbninjas 1 :thegrovylekid l Skyleaf2000 l Celever
Camoclone 2 : simsands l thegrovylekid l thegrovylekid l PikaMasterJesi l
Celever 0 :thegrovylekid l Clever
Cypher333 0 :thegrovylekid l
Empoelon_Master 1 :thegrovylekid l Cypher333
GM Drac 0 :thegrovylekid l
Jabberwock 1 : thegrovylekid l Professor Palutena
Luispipe8 0 :thegrovylekid l
Mordacazir 0 :thegrovylekid l
PikaMasterJesi 1:thegrovylekid l Camoclone l Jabberwock
PMJ 2 :thegrovylekid l thegrovylekid l Professor Palutena l Luispipe8 l GM Drac l xDoggerx
Professor Palutena 0:thegrovylekid l Camoclone
Reinforce 0 :thegrovylekid l
Robin Asiaga 2 :thegrovylekid l PMJ l xDoggerx
scattered mind 0 :thegrovylekid l bbninjas
Simsands 0 :Camoclone l thegrovylekid l
Skyleaf2000 0 :thegrovylekid l
Squirtle Squad 0:simsands l Camoclone l thegrovylekid l PikaMasterJesi l
@thegrovylekid 3 :Camoclone l Celever l Camoclone l bbninjas l Celever | Empolen_master
xDoggerx 1 :thegrovylekid l Luispipe8

Not Voting: | mordacazir | PikaMasterJesi | Reinforce | Robin Aisaga | Squirtle Squad | scattered mind | Skyleaf2000

Day ends in ~104 hours

Would be nice with links to the posts with the votes in the future! :)

Home after a tenner. Let's get down to it. Here's the part of Jabberwock's post I didn't like:

If everyone could stop RVSing tgk for no other reason than D&D, and instead finding an actual reason or even building a case relative to this game that could help us find a scum to lynch, that'd be great. ^.^

Why do you care that people are RVSing someone? It's still early in day one so that kind of activity is to be expected. It reads to me like you are worried this wagon might actually get steam, and you have a vested interest in keeping tgk alive.

I underestimated the paranoia around here...

Be that as it may, I did provide some leads and reasoning. For now my job here is done

@Robin Aisaga Are you male or female?

Your post was useless. I will paraphrase your entire post in two sentences:

"Some people are contributing, and that's good, but wolves also want to do that, so let's be careful, guys. Here's a list of people who have been active so far - are they scum?"

Wow, really insightful.

And I don't think even you believe that bit about the role PM thing. Just sounds like a bogus way to try and push a lynch on a newbie. That's Camo's gig anyway

Also, roleplaying. Even if what you've done is within the rules, don't do it.

That post, while being 50%+ fluff and dodgy, it is still attempt to scumhunt which is a good thing. Don't scare away a newer player from scumhunting by focusing solely on the negatives. That's anti-town.

Are you talking about the part that I went over above? Cause I don't really consider that scumhunting. It's hard to appreciate the good when it's surrounded by bad.

What's funny here is that this is all fluff. :>
If you have a better way to explain fluff, pressure and WIFOM, I'm all ears. :U

And uh, why are you apologizing for pressuring?
I hate pressuring new players. I pressured Jesi on the off chance I'd get her to reveal something, but I didn't feel right about tunnelling a new player. :/

What logic have we had so far?
Not much in the way of discussion, perhaps, but we certainly had better lynch candidates than RVSing a inactive player solely for their inactivity, when that player hadn't been online for twenty-four hours before that.

- and why are you bringing up EM in the same way as TGK and Jesi when EM hasn't done anything yet?
But ... EM not doing anything was the entire point of bringing him up. >.> I was contrasting the more viable lynch candidates with one whose inactivity has shown nothing about him.

That's all that's gone on today. Nothing logical of the sort. Plus the frustration demonstrated here over the lack of viable cases this early in the day strikes me as a scumtell:
...I'm sorry, but how on Earth is that a scumtell?

Why do you care that people are RVSing someone? It's still early in day one so that kind of activity is to be expected. It reads to me like you are worried this wagon might actually get steam, and you have a vested interest in keeping tgk alive.
It's not so early they can't do something to add a bit of discussion, no?

As for singling that on TGK, it's not anything of the sort; I'm just getting really tired of RVS over an external game. He's been pressured, there's not really any need to add to it unless you're set on lynching him (which EM clearly wasn't).

Sorry about the quoting problems with that post. >.>
v.v

That is the most obnoxious count I have ever seen because of all those unvotes. v.v

As much as I want to keep my vote on TGK, @Jabberwock needs some pressure for the things that PP pointed out. ##UNVOTE: TGK ##VOTE: Jabber
But ... why did you pressure me when I hadn't been online to respond to PP's post yet? At the risk of sounding OMGUS-y, are you quite sure that's not a bandwagon, bb?

I have to go to school now, but I'll try to fix the above post and look back through the thread later. ##UNVOTE until further notice.

I hate pressuring new players. I pressured Jesi on the off chance I'd get her to reveal something, but I didn't feel right about tunnelling a new player. :/

New players can be scum too. After hosting a game where 2-3 of the scum were newbies (Mia was new and sm had never been scum before), you should know this.

It's not so early they can't do something to add a bit of discussion, no?

As for singling that on TGK, it's not anything of the sort; I'm just getting really tired of RVS over an external game. He's been pressured, there's not really any need to add to it unless you're set on lynching him (which EM clearly wasn't).

Would you rather they limit the RVS to aspects of this game instead? lol

@quakingpunch73 , I'm seeing Dogger twice in the vote count. Is this a mistake?

I'm asking because apparently @xDoggerx knows how to vote as much as he knows of differential calculus. :v Check the rules, mate.

I do find weird how bb saved that post for reference, but Celever's reaction was a bit over the fence.

And Jabber's post is indeed fluff. I'll keep an eye out for him.

##Unpaintball: xDoggerx

@PMJ
Jee, take it easy. I was just trying to say some people seem to be trying a little too hard to look like regular players. You try to make it look like I'm not speculating. But I am. If I wanted to vote out a newbie I would have already casted my vote. If you think it's far stretched, what isn't? There's no real logic to go from yet. Were all just trying the waters. And the waters are new for me. I had no idea about all these abbreviations and strategies you were talking about. You on the other hand immediately cast your vote based only the way I write my first post. Doesn't everyone have their own approach when first posting in a werewolf game? I think you're just pointing fingers and make it look like you actually have something on me. To be honest I don't suspect you of being scum. But I definitely don't like the way you're playing.

And now you're likely going to try and show all the bad and suspicious in this post using all kinds of fancy werewolf terms. Well be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back