Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was 3? (Camo, me and E_M when I looked back a little while ago)
tbf it's after midnight for me but I recall a lot of votes were made on TGK, though I can't remember if they're still on them or if they were unvoted.

But yeah, regardless of how many votes he has right now, it's still not a real case in my opinion.

Why saying "I forgot to remove the vote, sorry" after being questioned about why he voted SS in like the beginning of RVS? That's weird for me.
Ah, that's were you're coming from. So, it looks like TGK just went through voting and unvoting every single player in the game in the same post. He then just left his vote on SS, probably because he forgot to add an "unvote" after it. I don't think its a tell at all in that context. I could perhaps see some scumminess in the vote as an excuse to lazily avoid being questione, assuming the not unvoting was intention... but that's reading into the vote way too much.

tbf it's after midnight for me but I recall a lot of votes were made on TGK, though I can't remember if they're still on them or if they were unvoted
I couldnt find any more, but I could easily have missed some. xD

That's why I haven't placed my vote on him. It is the stronger point about TGK imo. Still, not strong enough to vote for. Just as what you call a future reference.

• @simsands How do you react to people attacking you as town?

I would like to say that it completely depends on my mood, that I often joke it off, and if things turn quite heated, I try to find some logical way to reason with the person/persons, but looking back at the previous games where I as town has been under attack, I've acted somewhat annoyed, haven't I?

That's why I haven't placed my vote on him. It is the stronger point about TGK imo. Still, not strong enough to vote for. Just as what you call a future reference.
I don't agree with it being a strong point at all, but sure. You did answer the initial question being "why" which is really what is important. ^.^

• @xDoggerx How much experience do you have in mafia?

Just as much as I have in town... I always get mistaken for mafia or town because of how awkward I usually speak... Yay! That, and I'm always Active Lurking due to my daily life, scum or not, so it's really difficult not to be seen as scum.

Also just because my RNG told me:
##VOTE: PMJ

And also @Luispipe8 #PaintballIsDaBest

Aaaaaand @Skyleaf2000 Often, on the first day, nobody knows anything. Some people just try to get revenge from previous games.

Also, @PikaMasterJesi Just to be clear, is this your first WW game? Because if it is, I see why you feel pressed by everyone, that happened to me in my first game here... They voted for me even thou I was a good person, just a tip: don't get awkward when talking, everyone here is really paranoid and the scum is often going to try to push you to your limits so everyone thinks you're scum... Happened to me in my second game here...
We need to be careful with how we handle new players. They're in a Catch-22 on this site. They can either:
- Panic -- Scumtell
- Be Calm -- Being coached -- Scumtell
- Lurk -- Scumtell
- Post fluffy posts -- Scumtell[/USER].
This is not exactly true, usually scum use this on their favor to get rid of new players, and most of the times everyone falls into the trap.
Now that I think about it, if you use this reasoning, you can actually add: Scumtelling -- Scumtell
Also, another thing to have on mind, on D1, some people try to look for and sometimes even finds patterns, when there are actually none.

BTW.
thegrovylekid said:
and the classic Celever vs Camo showdown begins.
Trying to remove attention from him.

Actually, this showdown IS a thing, just to make sure you're informed, still, you could be right...

Don't worry, I'm here, I brought cupcakes, I know you miss me... Even thou most of you don't know/remember me.

This courtroom lacks incompetents... Is this how we seek the truth now? pushing people in a corner the moment they show their face?

And people are seriously voting for members just for revenge? Am I the only one here that actually focuses on the bigger picture here? Catching the killers before they get the majority. It's of most importance we do not delay this hunt.

*Attention honest people of the court*

I'm going to let the bigger picture help me with my speculations. So far there has been a few people in this thread that try to get a reaction from other players. While looking for contradictions. This definitely makes you look like you actually want to get to the truth, and I'm sure some of you do. But a good strategy for a wolf would be to blend in with this to make him/her look like a player too. I'm impressed some of you put yourself in the front like this even though it's obviously more of a risk. Although it may be worth the risk for a werewolf if he/she can earn trust. For this reason, here are the people I'm keeping an eye on:

- Camoclone

- Professor Palutena

- Celever

- BBninjas

- Scattered Mind

Also what is interesting to note is that even though the game has 20 players, the post to start the game only required 15 likes. Some of the PM's were sent later. Was it perhaps so that the other 5 are independents or werewolves/killers? Did a special group receive their PM later on? Pikamaster did not receive her PM on the day most of us did. Is she part of one of these groups?

Trust me wolfs when I say this, my ability will help me big time to take you guys out.

##vote Robin aisaga

Role playing, fluffy post, mechanic speculation, AtE.

Jabberwock's wall of text didn't sit right with me. Not a real case per se. Can't really compare now since I'm still at work but the above post is even worse. I'd rather lynch him/her. Not rvs.

This courtroom lacks incompetents... Is this how we seek the truth now? pushing people in a corner the moment they show their face?
Yeah, it often works this way here.

And people are seriously voting for members just for revenge?
Maybe just for fun... Or maybe they are serious.

I'm going to let the bigger picture help me with my speculations. So far there has been a few people in this thread that try to get a reaction from other players. While looking for contradictions. This definitely makes you look like you actually want to get to the truth, and I'm sure some of you do. But a good strategy for a wolf would be to blend in with this to make him/her look like a player too. I'm impressed some of you put yourself in the front like this even though it's obviously more of a risk. Although it may be worth the risk for a werewolf if he/she can earn trust. For this reason, here are the people I'm keeping an eye on:

- Camoclone

- Professor Palutena

- Celever

- BBninjas

- Scattered Mind
Trying to get a reaction from someone isn't something so important to define who's who, the point on looking for reactions is the way it's done, for example, the way they ask questions, this, because every experimented WW player is probably going to look for reactions. Celever, if my memory doesn't fail me, (which happens a lot), usually does this, either town or scum

Also what is interesting to note is that even though the game has 20 players, the post to start the game only required 15 likes. Some of the PM's were sent later. Was it perhaps so that the other 5 are independents or werewolves/killers? Did a special group receive their PM later on? Pikamaster did not receive her PM on the day most of us did. Is she part of one of these groups?
I don't see a connection here, I mean, sure, some people got their roles later, but that's not really a sign, the PM could've just be late for other reasons.

Trust me wolfs when I say this, my ability will help me big time to take you guys out.
Then ##Highfives Robin Aisaga for being the last people posting!

I underestimated the paranoia around here...

Be that as it may, I did provide some leads and reasoning. For now my job here is done

Robin, why did you claim?

btw, claiming for no reason is scummy, claiming for no reason and not being afraid, apparently from being NK'ed at all- more scummy.

##vote Robin aisaga

Jabberwock's wall of text didn't sit right with me. Not a real case per se. Can't really compare now since I'm still at work but the above post is even worse. I'd rather lynch him/her. Not rvs.
Oh yeah... I saw that AtE
BTW, something I don't really remember, the day can still pass even if nobody gets lynched, right?

everyone here is really paranoid and the scum is often going to try to push you to your limits so everyone thinks you're scum... Happened to me in my second game here...
With stuff like this, remember you haven't played on PB for a while and as such you may be a bit off in your metareads. So take care in that. :p

It is normal for the likes-before-the-game-begins is 3/4+ of the total players. Also, if this was the case, this would be extremely broken and basically guaranteed to not have happened. Finally, this logic is flawed because players dont' like posts as soon as there role PM is sent, rather when they see the PM, because of timezones.

Why on Earth you said this I have no idea. v.v

##vote Robin aisaga

That post, while being 50%+ fluff and dodgy, it is still attempt to scumhunt which is a good thing. Don't scare away a newer player from scumhunting by focusing solely on the negatives. That's anti-town.

With stuff like this, remember you haven't played on PokéBeach for a while and as such you may be a bit off in your metareads. So take care in that. :p
Thanks! It's been a long time since I last played here so I'll keep that in mind.

Robin, why did you claim?

btw, claiming for no reason is scummy, claiming for no reason and not being afraid, apparently from being NK'ed at all- more scummy.

Robin claimed? You mean this?

Why on Earth you said this I have no idea. v.v

Didn't you say something similar a couple games ago, then got NK'd immediately? :p

Didn't you say something similar a couple games ago, then got NK'd immediately? :p
I'm sure I never claim the power level of my role unless absolutely necessary, let alone warn the scum that I've got a good role. x.x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back