Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already explained why I shouldn't be lynched back when you first accused me. The evidence you had was based on how I play /every/ game. And I have contributed. Not as much as would have liked, but I did. And depending on today's results I might be able to sort out a thought that I won't reveal /yet/. It all depends on what happens.

##UNVOTE: Luis ##VOTE: Jabber

You're scummy too, Jabber. Tell me why I shouldn't vote for you. Perhaps the same for you @Luispipe8
Tell me why you should vote for me. You haven't really given me anything to respond to short of pressure, which I can't exactly defend against anyway.

She already said that a few pages ago, Robin.

I do find Celever's lynch the most viable one as of now. However, if Miyami can't explain what happened with Robin's evidence (as in "how", since we all know /what/ happened), I'll be lynching her.

And Grant isn't really an option /yet/. The only thing I had pinned on E_M was "extreme Minecraft posting", so...

btw, @Camoclone, thanks so much for answering my question on the hypocrisy. Who's being hypocritical now?
i ignored the question but since you care about it so much I'll walk you through the case that I already made on you (which also so happens to explain this). You are guilty of things that you call others out on.

So am I the only one that is bothered by Jesi's Phantom Votes? There's no doubt her votes have zero value, I already checked camoclone. What if she has some kind of stacking ability? Surely it has a pro.
I would answer this, but after the "revealing vote" thing (which I'm not quite sure what that means either), I'm not sure if I should. For now, I'll keep it a mystery unless more people are wanting me to answer.
Like, @EVERYONE ...does anyone else have someone original that they think is scummy? It doesn't need to be a full on case, but some posts or a few points on why that person is scummy would be nice...
Jeez... this might take some thinking. I know from Day 1 I was getting a suspicious vibe off of Celever, but in terms of others, I'm not entirely sure. I'll have to go take a look-back at the thread and make my post from there.

I would answer this, but after the "revealing vote" thing (which I'm not quite sure what that means either), I'm not sure if I should. For now, I'll keep it a mystery unless more people are wanting me to answer.

Ofcourse, if sharing us your ability/evidence would put you in a strategic disadvantage I will respect that. But an obvious reason why you wouldn't want to tell us why your votes have zero value is because it's harmful for the town. And why would you only want to reveal it if multiple players asked you to?

if sharing us your ability/evidence would put you in a strategic disadvantage I will respect that.
I think explaining it would make me a target for being killed in the night, though I don't know for sure. I feel like revealing it will put me at risk of being killed at night or lynched.

I'm trying to read you at the moment, but you if don't post, all I'm gonna get is a null read. I think you should be a bit more solitary atm - instead of commenting on what other people have brought up, perhaps bring up something completely new or irrelevant to the case/s being focused on, that you have noticed as strange. ^.^
At the moment I dont have any new information. I'm currently lost myself...

However, if Miyami can't explain what happened with Robin's evidence (as in "how", since we all know /what/ happened), I'll be lynching her.
I've been food poisoned, due to a meal found laying there. Now, I don't think it was supposed to be that way, I think someone was actually trying to poison Miyami, and I messed it up.

I think explaining it would make me a target for being killed in the night, though I don't know for sure. I feel like revealing it will put me at risk of being killed at night or lynched.
If it puts you in risk of getting night killed, why would it put you in risk of getting lynched? Now, I don't want you to tell what that ability is all about, I just want to know why would it could get you lynched?

Ema, read back. I'm not talking about your food poisoning (which I can also see happening IRL, but whatever... :v). I'm talking about the way she's so sure she'll return Robin's evidence even though she, allegedly, received it thanks to another player.

Just like simsands said. no use putting a vote just yet.. We don't want an early day end

Avoids from giving his input on the case by saying we don't need an early lynch.

About who i think could be scum.. My answer would be anyone but myself ..

Its not easy to differentiate the usual pokebeach mafia player especially in day 1..

Over-paranoid. Last game, he did not have any problem trusting Keeper by electing him in literally his first post in D1.

It's not like I don't want.. but don't know what else to say at the moment.. I'm currently in a 4 day intensive revision class.9AM-5PM (2 hours travel from my house to the class n another 2 coming back) So my attention are kinda distorted for the time being.

OK let's wait and see when does it change.

I'm not to eager to trust the name list as for all we know, the list might contain multiple safeclaim and only one or 2 is a true claim.. As KX has in any way proven town.

Pretty much the closest thing to contribution GM Drac has made. Not voting, relating to cases or scumhunting, but just pointing out the obvious. Yeah, we know that the list cannot be fully trusted.

The question now is should we lynch TGK who claim mason (could be scum/town/independent) or someone else entirely.

Finally, GM Drac relates to the case on tgk, by.. again saying the obvious? Yeah, we know that the question is should we lynch tgk or someone else. Yeah TGK might be scum/mason/indie. What other options are there? No personal input on the case or any input at all.

Regardless i think tgk is the best lynch for today.. Since we cant confirm his town or others ##Vote: thegrovylekid

The very next post in the same page- Voting tgk for being the best lynch for today- because.. echoing the post above his? :

So what? You'd rather have no clears than 2+ clears? If tgk's group has 3 people in it and they all come forward that's three people scum won't be able to push a wagon on.

Moving on:

But I'm not sure why do we even bother to know who Phoenix? I don't think the town gonna benefit from this at all

This is dumbtelling. Your last post has shown how you wanted him lynched to potentially confirm other townies. This post seems like you legitimately do not understand why TGK's trying to find Phoenix. (To confirm him town if they are close to being lynched).

There's quite a different between posting and replying to what you guys bickering about.

I rather follow my style not get to jumbled by the info you guys are giving. Since from what I learned. Unless I'm expert in the way you guys wrote. I can't really differentiate whos really lying (referring to those experience player).

Lying. You followed the logic behind TGK's lynch very nicely. Also- Over-Paranoid.

At the moment I dont have any new information. I'm currently lost myself...

Still won't contribute.

-Over-Paranoid
-Lying
-Echoing
-Avoid contribution
-Dumbtelling

##VOTE: GM DracLord

Bb told me I could find a quoted post by clicking the arrow. I wanted to check the post where luis cheered about the night kill result.

I was just checking it to read all those posts for myself :)

Ohhhhhh.. Sorry :]

As for Celever, btw- I still need to check the case on him in depth to give my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back