Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by saying that I am also agreeing with Jabberwock saying I agree a lot. Woo agreements! XD
I'm sorry for posting fluff. I try to get as many cards on the table as possible when I know I'm not scum, because I feel that honesty will shine through. I can even roleclaim if you guys wish.

There's no point in roleclaiming unless you're about to be lynched or if you have some important information that the town needs to know. You will only be helping the scum otherwise.

Didn't find anything. So I guess right now my biggest read apart from the newer players is @simsands. Feels too much like he's going after any possible lynch, and jumped at the chance when Celever "claimed" scum. ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: SIMSANDS

And by saying that I am also agreeing with Jabberwock saying I agree a lot. Woo agreements! XD
I'm sorry for posting fluff. I try to get as many cards on the table as possible when I know I'm not scum, because I feel that honesty will shine through. I can even roleclaim if you guys wish.
Don't roleclaim. The scum don't need to know your role.

Just to clear things up I am "lurking" because I leave pb up for hours on end while doing stuff irl etc.

Just to clear things up I am "lurking" because I leave PokéBeach up for hours on end while doing stuff irl etc.
Is that even possible? PB always auto-logs me out when I leave it on for more than ten minutes at a time. That indicates you're checking on it periodically. That indicates you can be posting, no?

Don't worry, you'll know me better as time pass... I sometimes don't notice obvious things... Ask Luispipe8, he knows me IRL.

And to be honest, I never stop being amused by that stuff... :v But yeah.

You know, I think we're past the "not enough discussion" timestamp. We can discuss a lot further, of course, but it's really hard for me to see anyone besides tgk being lynched.

##Vote: thegrovylekid

Just to clear things up I am "lurking" because I leave PokéBeach up for hours on end while doing stuff irl etc.

Stop doing this. For real. Don't come up here and post nothing but an excuse. Next time you post, you better do so with a full fledged case. You'll have the whole weekend to do so. Otherwise, I guarantee you'll get lynched.

Didn't find anything. So I guess right now my biggest read apart from the newer players is @simsands. Feels too much like he's going after any possible lynch, and jumped at the chance when Celever "claimed" scum. ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: SIMSANDS

Don't roleclaim. The scum don't need to know your role.

Uhh, what? I've been staying away from most of the lynches that have popped up today. The only ones I've showed any interest in was yours, Celever's and TGK's. I don't really see anything wrong with placing my vote on one of my scum reads after seeing such a comment, even if he was obviously being sarcastic.

Is that even possible? PokéBeach always auto-logs me out when I leave it on for more than ten minutes at a time.
It actually is, because whenever you log in, there's an option to stay logged in. That's what I do for PokéBeach, and EM probably has done the same thing, hence why he would be able to stay logged on for long periods of time.

He has made 10 excuses and one attempt at an ok post. No mention of his thoughts at all in the last one.

I realize this. When trying to come up with a response I realized the logicless-ness of my third option.

Welp, I just fell into JibJab's statement again by agreeing with bb.

What you are doing is soooo similar to Jesi that it is not funny. In fact, this post applies to you too:

Look, if you keep on posting stuff like "Oh, pity me, I'm being attacked/pressured/questioned/called out/etc by everyone. Pity me, pity me." then I will lynch you. If you keep on posting "Oh, and now everyone will call me out for something." then I will lynch you. Neither of these are helpful - you're purely manipulating people to feel sorry for you; and they do not contribute at all. You're also whining, which noone likes reading when they're on limited time. I'm only taking my vote of you because you are new. But if you keep this up, I'll be tunnelling you Day 2, and you do not want to see me tunneling you.

Hmm okay. So, yeah, is there a possibility that someone can confirm your role? Like, the first QT post by the hosts may confirm your role, or do you have someone who could verify that you are a mason? Don't give names just yet, of course, unless it is Jesi (it's becoming really obvious that you and her are linked somehow whether it be scumbuddies, masonbuddies or Jesi knowing you irl).
yeah. The flavour says I'm already dead so I thought I'd give it a go D1. Didn't work.
I have no idea really how it activates. My best guess is when I die, but I thought I'd give it a go.
I don't want to waste a lynch on me when we could potentially nail scum or indie. -snip bc same stuff-
Alright, here's my best guess to how my role works: -snip bc same stuff-
Okay, wait. You read my role, right? I need Maya alive. Why do you want Maya to claim? Are you trying to kill her? Do you want her dead to save me from coming bac? -snip bc same stuff-
*EVERYONE READ*

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT TGK HAS A MASON ROLE??? THIS HAS BEEN IGNORED SOOOO MANY TIMES AND IM MUCH MORE INCLINED TO BELIEVE TGK IS LYING ABOUT MASON NOW.
The issue I'm having is that TGK hasn't even said that someone can verify his claim, and noone has hinted at being mason buddies. Jesi in particular ignored that completely. We could avoid lynching town who we could instead clear, but the fact that absolutely noone has spoken up about anything that could confirm TGK as a mason - including himself - confuses me greatly and is making me lean big on that being a false claim of TGK's.
I actually did ask the hosts. Didn't make it less confusing, but I did ask them. -snip bc same stuff-
I think the case on Jabber is the strongest case at the minute due to his play. -snip bc same stuff-
STOP IGNORING ME. I'm trying to figure out if you're lying or not. If you're town, answer me about if you can be cleared by your buddies in the near future so I don't have to lynch you. v.v
I said one of you, Camo, SM, and Jabber has a vote weight of 0. Not that Camo has a vote weight of 0.
I do this too. But that's not really an excuse. If you're afraid of being called out for lurking, log out.

@thegrovylekid

I am sick of you ignoring me. You just came up to comment on EM. Tunneling and opportunistic. Like scum TGK always does. If you're town, you could have your role cleared. But no, you're being difficult and scummy. I'm shaking my head right now. ##VOTE: TGK

@thegrovylekid

I am sick of you ignoring me. You just came up to comment on EM. Tunneling and opportunistic. Like scum TGK always does. If you're town, you could have your role cleared. But no, you're being difficult and scummy. I'm shaking my head right now. ##VOTE: TGK

Do you want me to say "I told you so" yet? Haha

But seriously TGK, come on... Avoiding everything doesn't do you any favours. Even if you are scum at least put up some sort of fight...

Do you want me to say "I told you so" yet? Haha
Let's just say that when your vote is an irritated Day-1-you're-the-best-lynch-because-you-are-being-scummy-and-unhelpful-despite-having-a-townie-role vote, I'd say its becoming a policy vote from me.

I'm leaning slightly scum on simsands. Not sure I buy that he didn't realize that Celever was being sarcastic. As I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure Celever has done this before. In games simsands has played in.

I'll go back and see if there are any other posts that feel off to me.
Me too. I felt the pressure would be stronger if it didn't come from me, so thank you for reading my mind and doing that for me! :p
Uhh, what? I've been staying away from most of the lynches that have popped up today. The only ones I've showed any interest in was yours, Celever's and TGK's. I don't really see anything wrong with placing my vote on one of my scum reads after seeing such a comment, even if he was obviously being sarcastic.
Hold on, you actually had interest in lynching Squirtle Squad? Who was on host permitted V/LA for the first like 96 hours of the day or smth? Build a case, please! If not, that's like dead strong eagerness to lynch people, which is one of the biggest Day 1 scumtells IMO as it applies to all players. Pressure is one thing, but you've just said that you would have been find with either of me and SS dead.

Sarcasm isn't a case. If I am one of your scumreads you've kept awfully quiet about it, too. I would also like you to build a case on me. And no, there is no reason why the sarcasm should have instigated a vote from you. The theory that you were confused is now out of the question because you said I was "obviously being sarcastic", so having such a randomly strong eagerness to lynch me out of nowhere with no reasoning? Yeah, that's scummy.

##UNVOTE VOTE: simsands

Me too. I felt the pressure would be stronger if it didn't come from me, so thank you for reading my mind and doing that for me! :p

Hold on, you actually had interest in lynching Squirtle Squad? Who was on host permitted V/LA for the first like 96 hours of the day or smth? Build a case, please! If not, that's like dead strong eagerness to lynch people, which is one of the biggest Day 1 scumtells IMO as it applies to all players. Pressure is one thing, but you've just said that you would have been find with either of me and SS dead.

Sarcasm isn't a case. If I am one of your scumreads you've kept awfully quiet about it, too. I would also like you to build a case on me. And no, there is no reason why the sarcasm should have instigated a vote from you. The theory that you were confused is now out of the question because you said I was "obviously being sarcastic", so having such a randomly strong eagerness to lynch me out of nowhere with no reasoning? Yeah, that's scummy.

##UNVOTE VOTE: simsands

Actually I think he wanted to lynch jabber not me?

I haven't read anything about him wanting to lynch me but he has made a couple of off comments, I'd have to go back and find it..

Actually wait! It was the sarcasm comment he made! It wasn't that he voted you that I found scummy, but he made a comment about scum maybe doing it or something which was off! I'll go find it...

Actually I think he wanted to lynch jabber not me?

I haven't read anything about him wanting to lynch me but he has made a couple of off comments, I'd have to go back and find it..

Actually wait! It was the sarcasm comment he made! It wasn't that he voted you that I found scummy, but he made a comment about scum maybe doing it or something which was off! I'll go find it...

Never mind... It wasn't at that time.. I'll find it later.
TGK is still a way better lynch than simsands (and TGK is lurking again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back