Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luispipe8 what would be preventing us from lynching town? Is it someone's ability?
I think I said that 3 times already... :p

-If tgk was telling the truth, then he wouldn't have died. No townie lynch.

-If he was lying, he was 105% scum. No townie lynch.

But well, although I rather lynch TGK today, I guess I'll see how Jabber's case works out...

EM, you were viewing the thread not five minutes ago. Get over here and post your thoughts. >:L
Sure, why not.

While I do appreciate defence (who doesn't?) I'm not sure if Jabber realized that RVS was, well, RVS. And for as much as I hate that it always seems to land on me (Every. FREAKING. GAME.) it is important to guage reactions. In this case, we got a reaction from Jabber reacting to EM either RVSing or Bandwagoning (Not sure which one to call it since there was multiple votes on me) as well as Cypher RVSing me during the end of the "tech Jesi how to play WW" phase.
I realize I may have jumped the gun a bit for trying to end RVS early, but I don't see how this part of your post does any more than echo what's already been said.

My defense wasn't specifically of you (although I suppose in a way, it could be perceived as such). I dislike the sole reasoning of "Oh, the D20 shenanigans in D&D are getting out of hand" and "Hey, it's still RVS" as excuses to jump on bandwagons. Yeah, the D20 thing was funny once, and still is in the context of D&D. That joke has long since run its course and there is no need to bring it into a WW game.

[/QUOTE]Here, Jabber tries to stop RVS. While RVS is annoying at times, you can't stop it because it allows people to guage reactions. You also can't really have a case at this early stage in the game (outside of the obnixous vote wall), and trying to stop RVS, which can lead to cases due to reaction, is a step towards stopping discussion, something that the scum want.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, I'm fairly certain all this does is echo.

@Professor Palutena @bbninjas If there's anything else you'd like me to answer, please let me know; I must have missed it reading through the thread earlier. >.>

Oh, apparently it was the post that I ruined quoting on:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...pening-statements.131958/page-10#post-2794232

Is that somewhat readable, or would you like me to rewrite it?

I have to go to school now, but I'll try to fix the above post and look back through the thread later. ##UNVOTE until further notice.

Why do you ask that? You said you were going to fix that by yourself.

##UNVOTE:

##VOTE: Celever

You bound to turn scum after getting the heroic role before

Is this a real case @GM DracLord ? Because RVS is long gone.

Why do you ask that? You said you were going to fix that by yourself.
Yeah, I intended to, but I forgot that I can't quote quotes, which makes fixing it harder. I guess I could try c/p'ing it or something, but it's easiest if it's just readable as it is.

Yeah, I intended to, but I forgot that I can't quote quotes, which makes fixing it harder. I guess I could try c/p'ing it or something, but it's easiest if it's just readable as it is.

Oh, I see. Then no. Don't bother.

So.. who do you think is scum?

OK, I tried cleaning it up; here's what I got:

What's funny here is that this is all fluff. :>
If you have a better way to explain fluff, pressure and WIFOM, I'm all ears. :U
And uh, why are you apologizing for pressuring?
I hate pressuring new players. I pressured Jesi on the off chance I'd get her to reveal something, but I didn't feel right about tunnelling a new player. :/
What logic have we had so far?
Not much in the way of discussion, perhaps, but we certainly had better lynch candidates than RVSing a inactive player solely for their inactivity, when that player hadn't been online for twenty-four hours before that.
- and why are you bringing up EM in the same way as TGK and Jesi when EM hasn't done anything yet?
But ... EM not doing anything was the entire point of bringing him up. >.> I was contrasting the more viable lynch candidates with one whose inactivity has shown nothing about him.
That's all that's gone on today. Nothing logical of the sort. Plus the frustration demonstrated here over the lack of viable cases this early in the day strikes me as a scumtell:
...I'm sorry, but how on Earth is that a scumtell?
Why do you care that people are RVSing someone? It's still early in day one so that kind of activity is to be expected. It reads to me like you are worried this wagon might actually get steam, and you have a vested interest in keeping tgk alive.
It's not so early they can't do something to add a bit of discussion, no?

As for singling that on TGK, it's not anything of the sort; I'm just getting really tired of RVS over an external game. He's been pressured, there's not really any need to add to it unless you're set on lynching him (which EM clearly wasn't).

Thanks for your defense Jabber.

I still feel better about TGK lynch though. If he flips town, he's still technically alive through his mason buddy so there isn't a whole lot to lose (except for the opportunity cost of not lynching scum. His scummy behavior makes me feel like he's scum due to the traditional scum!TGK echoing and bandwagoning (which was all he did during Dimensional Shift). Scum TGK makes a safeclaim that makes people averse to lynching him (whether it's doctor or mason in this case) and I really think he's the best lynch for today.

Failing TGK, I would support a Robin lynch because I think he's the next most scummy player (supports lurking; so much AtE; hinting at his role; reluctant/afraid of posting). But I'm much more supportive of lynching TGK than Robin. After Robin, it'd be Jabber and then EM.

Hoo boy, just got home...

I'd go off comparing Maya's spirit channeling to Benjamin's ability to look into a person's eyes and see their memories and secrets, but then that would be a fluff post and I don't want people to not like me for not contributing. I don't think there's many similarities, anyways.

To be honest, I was considering switching my vote to TGK, but since he seems deathproof I won't. I think voting against EM is still a good idea for me, becausse if we lynch TGK, he is technically still alive, therefore doing nothing except setting up a double kill upon lynching Maya. However, I guess Robin could be a second vote if I ever took my vote off EM, even though I don't see a legitimate reason to vote him over EM.

For now, my vote stays the same.

(I'm probably echoing or doing something that's going to get called out in this again...)

tbh I know very little in the way of metas for any player, so I can't really judge that. :/

Except for EM, ironically. Last game, of course, EM improved a lot while playing as town. I'm wondering if he's not actually regressing but rather showing his scum meta, since I don't recall any game where he's been scum.

Robin's getting unusually defensive, I suppose, but it is his first game. I think I'd be more inclined to believe he was scum if he wasn't getting so defensive, because he'd be coached to an extent.

TGK and Jesi both seem ever so slightly less active now, and so are growing correspondingly higher on my scum reads. TGK's a bit of an exception, though, because of the testing-claim thing, so the best confirmation we can get as to his allegiance will come from whether or not the ability kicks in.

And morda––iirc you managed to survive pretty long in Future in Stasis as the sole remaining member of your scum team. I definitely remember you playing better than this in previous games.

I guess my top three would be EM, Jesi, and either TGK or morda.

I'm most confident about EM, though, so I'm putting my vote on him for now. ##VOTE: EMPOLEON_MASTER

I'm a bit surprised no one has claimed Maya yet, though. Did I miss it, somehow?

tch. I believe Jabber's defence.

##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Jabberwock

Not sure who to vote for. My top scumread is Robin (Afraid to post, AtE, a few others), followed by me (Because I'm the new TwistedTurtwig for whatever reason >_<) and then EM bringing up the rear.

I'm a bit surprised no one has claimed Maya yet, though. Did I miss it, somehow?
Okay, wait. You read my role, right? I need Maya alive. Why do you want Maya to claim? Are you trying to kill her? Do you want her dead to save me from coming bac?

##GOTCHA: Jabberwock

Okay, wait. You read my role, right? I need Maya alive. Why do you want Maya to claim? Are you trying to kill her? Do you want her dead to save me from coming bac?

##GOTCHA: Jabberwock
Oh, right, your Ability hinges on her being alive. I was legitimately confused about her not claiming because I figured if she did, she'd be confotown, but I guess that's not necessarily good thing in this case. :p

It's odd that Pearl can't channel Mia as well. She's capable of that in the games. It does minimise the utility of the mason chat though, since we can't "clear" May's as well as Pearl when Carson dies.

I still think it's worth lynching TGK to remove any doubt. Sky mentioned that all of the masons /could/ be a scumchat (rare but it's happened before) so it would be beneficial to ensure this isn't the case.

I mean, that's one idea. The other one is just to lynch EM because he's not posting. Gives us less to work with reads-wise tomorrow, but higher likelihood of hitting scum. Honestly I don't have a strong opinion either way.

Camo, since you're bringing up past games with my lynch so much, it was only in Revelation that I RNG'd Cinesra out of D1 inactive and was stubborn about his lynch. It was only ORAS that I made Reinforce confoscum with completely flawed logic which meant he wasn't confoscum (but I was right :p) and then we haven't interacted since then besides D1 in dimensions, which you were relatively inactive for, and Fire Emblem. Maybe I just had a good game in FE? You're exaggerating so much, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back