Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what PP and myself have been saying (i.e. echo + [future reference]). If he thought he was deathproof, why has he been playing as if he will die if he is lynched? Reading his role, he isn't actually deathproof at all... but he has been sounding like that he misunderstood his role.
All right, thanks. :)
So it's up to deciding if he really did misunderstand or not... Hmmmmmm. This is interesting~
I don't want to waste a lynch on me when we could potentially nail scum or indie.
Didn't Luis just say we couldn't lynch town?

If we vote TGK and he doesn't die, then we won't have lynched anyone. We could instead have lynched a scum. That's why you could consider it "wasting a lynch".

Both Dogger and TGK said something about "wasting a lynch," and Luis replied to Dogger that we couldn't lynch town. Therefore, when TGK said something about "wasting a lynch," I showed him Luis' response.

Luis said that about TGK's case being a win-win condition since if he is town he is lynchproof, as tgk claimed. TGK said that it would be a waste since instead of not lynching anyone we can potentially lynch an actual scum.

If we vote TGK and he doesn't die, then we won't have lynched anyone. We could instead have lynched a scum. That's why you could consider it "wasting a lynch".
But if Dogger was town, and if what Luis says is true, then we wouldn't have killed anyone when we could have lynched a scum. Doesn't that make it the same?

Nothing in TGK's claim actually says that he won't die. It sounds like he'll be lynched, but he can still continue to play as long as he can be channeled.

We can probably treat it as a delayed lynch. He'll die when he can no longer be channeled.

So, I've met a dilemma. If I decide that perhaps you aren't a good lynch today, there isn't anyone else I think are a good lynch. I don't like E_M partially because I'm always skeptical of his lynches being easy pushes, but also because I think he should be given another day to show any changes considering Day 1 is one of those odd days. So perhaps you can give me a suggestion on who I could vote for with posts as evidence?
What are your thoughts on Robin?

Nothing in TGK's claim actually says that he won't die. It sounds like he'll be lynched, but he can still continue to play as long as he can be channeled.

We can probably treat it as a delayed lynch. He'll die when he can no longer be channeled.

Yes.

So LaL?

Or do we excuse his behavior on account of a misunderstanding?
I'm going to misunderstanding. That role was difficult to understand on two accounts - I didn't get the evidence until Luis explained it.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...pening-statements.131958/page-18#post-2794566

##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Empoleon_Master
##PICHUPOCALYPSE: Jabberwock
Actually that's not a bad pressure. I was thinking before that @Jabberwock had disappeared, so ##UNVOTE: TGK; ##VOTE: Jabberwock. Get here, give your thoughts and tell me why I shouldn't lynch you for the reasons PP and TGK brought up a while back.

I don't understand why not lynching you TGK, if that gives you the ability to use your evidence?

We don't need that evidence at the moment. The information can be quite useful later on (i.e. Day 3) when determining who is cleared, but not now. If now, scum just need to kill that person and our work is all lost. But by waiting we could have more clears that Pheonix can sort of "hide among" in regards to nightkills.

We've found a couple reasons pointing toward TGK being scum. Are there any things pointed toward him not being scum?

We've found a couple reasons pointing toward TGK being scum. Are there any things pointed toward him not being scum?
- Mason claim
- His scum meta becoming his town meta because he's been scum more than town. However, he's just continuously being doing scummy stuff rather than turning around and doing towny stuff, so I really don't know.
- The confusion he has had in regards to his role can be neutral, slight town
- But mainly mason.

- Mason claim
I legitimately looked up what a Mason is on the MafiaWiki and found that some mods can introduce scum-aligned Mason groups. What if he's one of those?
We are referring to the Masons being groups of people who can talk privately, right?

Alright, here's my best guess to how my role works:

When I start off, I'm not deathproof. Once I die, as long as Maya is alive, I can post and vote as though I was alive, and I'm also deathproof because I've already died. Once Maya dies, I either die (again) or am no longer deathproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back