Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this means that TGK is only pseudo-deathproof. Which would explain why it seems like he doesn't want to be lynched.

It actually is when you realize that I nearly get lynched for the same reasons each time.
Uh, no. I would actually go back and look through your past games and compare if I had the time, but unfortunately don't have the time. You are getting lynched for different reasons - not the throw about words and "oh, he's playing scummy" weak stuff (which admittedly what most of your cases have been). You are getting lynched for a variety of scumtells as well as large consistency to your scum meta, and now your defensiveness considering your role.

Yeah, I'm not going to roll over and die that easily.
So you decide to bring up the easiest person for scum to push and get lynched being E_M. That's how scum play. Also, this is the big thing that supports the "you're not deathproof" theory.

AtE and OMGUS are treated as scumtells by you guys, so what stops me from using them?
Because you have to use them properly. You can't just say AtE or OMGUS and call it a day. Tells are only tells when used in the right situations and analysed in context and in logic. AtE, being a big one, is a something that both town and scum do (which you should know because you've AtE'd as town before). But there are situations where it is scummy. What you were suggesting was not scummy and rather you throwing words around that you don't know.

The difference is Robin claimed in his first post. I at least had a wagon.
You suggested something before about Robin being bomb. Suggesting someone is bomb is a really stupid play because now scum have the idea that they are bomb if not already, and much less likely to kill them. Furthermore, if you had a mason topic, why didn't you suggest in there? But that's not the point. If you are come to the conclusion that Robin might be bomb, then it explains all the actions that they made in regards to claiming. Which means your points is a bit contradictory.

Hmmm, how many other players fall into the same boat? Let me tell you - a lot. This is also EM you are pushing for after you have garnered a lot of suspicion. EM is considered an easy push for scum
So yip out want the player who's done literally nothing but bandwagon me?.[/QUOTE]

Bandwagon you? Very little at that point. (In fact, EM never bandwagoned you.) However, there has been Jabber, Drac, Robin, xDoggerx, Jesi and more that have done similar things imo.

And this means that TGK is only pseudo-deathproof. Which would explain why it seems like he doesn't want to be lynched.
I'm not entirely sure if I'm completely deathproof, only deathproof while Maya is alive, or only deathproof when Maya is dead, so I'd rather not take chances.

Bandwagon you? Very little at that point. (In fact, EM never bandwagoned you.) However, there has been Jabber, Drac, Robin, xDoggerx, Jesi and more that have done similar things imo.
The only vote EM made this game was on me after several other people had done so.

What do you think of my role, bb?

Reading TGK's claim; TGK isn't deathproof at all...

He's a "if you die, you will be able to still talk after death until Maya is not channeling" role.

The only vote EM made this game was on me after several other people had done so.
He definitely planted his vote on me for an extended time period...

What do you think of my role, bb?
To me, it's not much more than a role that could be a safeclaim. The fact that nothing has proved your masonry also strikes me as odd.

Also @thegrovylekid, can you please post the quoted claim not the c/p claim?
You are Mia Fey, the previous owner of Fey and Co. Law firm, despite being dead, you are aligned with The Law. You are here to cheer along Phoenix, your sister, Maya, and your cousin Pearl in court, but you got caught up within this terrible game.

Passive Ability: Child of Kurain

You and what’s left of your family have vowed to stick together during these hard times. You can all communicate through the power of the Kurain Channeling Technique here: (snip)

Passive Ability: Channeling Link

Since you’re already dead, you can’t be killed nor can you be locked in jail for long. So in the event that you are killed, and as long as Maya can channel you, you will still be able to vote, post in thread and have access to the Dead quicktopic.

Evidence: Bloody Slip of Paper

Your last gift to Phoenix could still come in handy one day. If you ever vote for Phoenix while Channeling Link is active, you will be informed that you voted for him through PM.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

Hmm okay. So, yeah, is there a possibility that someone can confirm your role? Like, the first QT post by the hosts may confirm your role, or do you have someone who could verify that you are a mason? Don't give names just yet, of course, unless it is Jesi (it's becoming really obvious that you and her are linked somehow whether it be scumbuddies, masonbuddies or Jesi knowing you irl).

The fact of wasting a lynch is what concerns me

It won't. It'd be a pro-town lynch. As I said earlier, there's no way we can lynch town.

Evidence: Bloody Slip of Paper

Your last gift to Phoenix could still come in handy one day. If you ever vote for Phoenix while Channeling Link is active, you will be informed that you voted for him through PM.

Excuse my brainfart, but I took way too much trying to understand this: If you place a vote for Phoenix while "being a ghost", you'll know who Phoenix is?

You and what’s left of your family have vowed to stick together during these hard times. You can all communicate through the power of the Kurain Channeling Technique here: (snip)

Just so we're clear, this isn't a neighbour claim. It's a mason claim.

The only people capable of using the Kurain Channeling Technique are Mia, Maya and Pearl.

So, I've met a dilemma. If I decide that perhaps you aren't a good lynch today, there isn't anyone else I think are a good lynch. I don't like E_M partially because I'm always skeptical of his lynches being easy pushes, but also because I think he should be given another day to show any changes considering Day 1 is one of those odd days. So perhaps you can give me a suggestion on who I could vote for with posts as evidence?

I read through all of the posts and couldn't find anything that explained this.
@thegrovylekid , if you're deathproof, shouldn't you be trying to gather votes to prove that? Even if your deathproof-ness is dependent on Maya's survival, she likely would not have gotten killed yet, right? Or am I missing something?

@thegrovylekid , if you're deathproof, shouldn't you be trying to gather votes to prove that? Even if your deathproof-ness is dependent on Maya's survival, she likely would not have gotten killed yet, right? Or am I missing something?
This is what PP and myself have been saying (i.e. echo + [future reference]). If he thought he was deathproof, why has he been playing as if he will die if he is lynched? Reading his role, he isn't actually deathproof at all... but he has been sounding like that he misunderstood his role.

So, I've met a dilemma. If I decide that perhaps you aren't a good lynch today, there isn't anyone else I think are a good lynch. I don't like E_M partially because I'm always skeptical of his lynches being easy pushes, but also because I think he should be given another day to show any changes considering Day 1 is one of those odd days. So perhaps you can give me a suggestion on who I could vote for with posts as evidence?
This was directed @thegrovylekid

Reading TGK's claim; TGK isn't deathproof at all...
So LaL?

Or do we excuse his behavior on account of a misunderstanding?

Hmm okay. So, yeah, is there a possibility that someone can confirm your role? Like, the first QT post by the hosts may confirm your role, or do you have someone who could verify that you are a mason? Don't give names just yet, of course, unless it is Jesi (it's becoming really obvious that you and her are linked somehow whether it be scumbuddies, masonbuddies or Jesi knowing you irl).
If someone can confirm it, how can they confirm it without outing themselves as masons (and thus, confo-town if TGK flips town)?

I don't want to waste a lynch on me when we could potentially nail scum or indie.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...pening-statements.131958/page-18#post-2794566

##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Empoleon_Master
##PICHUPOCALYPSE: Jabberwock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back