Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading this thread's most recent pages, I think I can come to a decision about who to vote.

I can see here that a few people (six or seven) want to go for a TGK lynch, but I honestly think that it's better to lynch Empoleon Master. I mean, he's posted a lot of fluff, which in my opinion, could have actually been used as proper posts. You have the time to finally comment, so instead of providing the reasons you haven't been on the thread, why not just actually provide your thoughts on the current game state? I can get not being able to read the thread's previous pages, but at least you can skim through the most recent page or two. A lot of these posts have quotes, too, so it shouldn't be hard to get a brief general understanding from just said page or two. Heck, you don't even have to vote. I've been leaving my vote blank for a little bit because I didn't have enough understanding of the game state to make a vote. Just because you don't have a vote to make doesn't mean you can't provide your thoughts on even just what you've seen so far and your understanding of things.

Anyways, if I've made it seem like I'm attacking your unavailability, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be rude for anything. But from what I've seen so far, I think my best option is to vote you––heck, I don't think the change would be that different from voting you out––so my vote is currently cast on Empoleon Master.

##ContributeTheBestYouCanOrAtLeastSubOutPlease: Empoleon_master

I was the one to convince her to sign up, if I recall correctly.
You were! You were the one who convinced me to put Turnabout Timber on the Ruins of Alph, which is what made me join. You're also the one who reminded me to sign up for this, so thanks for that.

Last edited:
I only have to read two pages, but i need to eat right now. So, i will post a my opinion in 45 -60 minutes.

Take this with a grain of salt because you're new and I don't know your meta or writing style, but that post reads as coaches to me (Jesi's). This is just based on tone and how it reads -- it looks planned out and formulaic, as though she's trying to fulfill a quota. The tone also seems more like she's trying to relay other information and that it's not her own stream of thoughts. This is a subjective case, but it's worth keeping in mind IMO.

Wait, this post makes it seem like you don't want to die, but according to your claim, you can't die. What gives?

This. If you were indeed lynchproof, you'd actually be pushing for your lynch in order to confirm yourself as town. And not only that, since it also prevents us from mislynching a townie today.

Take this with a grain of salt because you're new and I don't know your meta or writing style, but that post reads as coaches to me (Jesi's). This is just based on tone and how it reads -- it looks planned out and formulaic, as though she's trying to fulfill a quota. The tone also seems more like she's trying to relay other information and that it's not her own stream of thoughts. This is a subjective case, but it's worth keeping in mind IMO.

Let me add a kilo of salt. :p As a new player, I can see her thinking "ok, so, to sum up, I think X is scummy because he did Y and Z, so I'll place my vote for him" as a semi-absolute. I definitely see the logic behind her wanting to lynch E_M and wouldn't mind lynching him at all ATM since apparently he prefers playing Minecraft instead of WW, but I firmly believe we should lynch TGK. If we do, there's literally no way we lynch one of our own. He's either a scum liar or a lynchproof townie.

Been trying to figure out if Jesi just did some major buddying there. While people tend to want to defend players they know in real life because they, well, know them properly; it still does not rule out the potential buddying going on here. Scumbuddy or mason buddy (if TGK is not lying) is likely.
I think she's buddying again, as demonstrated by the post I've included below.

She's also echoing just like her buddy is. She joins the EM wagon for the same reason as TGK but in more words.

I can see here that a few people (six or seven) want to go for a TGK lynch, but I honestly think that it's better to lynch Empoleon Master.
Why is it better to lynch EM? You've got "a few people (six or seven)" to convince that EM is scum, and you didn't really do an adequate job. I wouldn't call you out on buddying if you left out this part of your case.

I mean, he's posted a lot of fluff, which in my opinion, could have actually been used as proper posts. You have the time to finally comment, so instead of providing the reasons you haven't been on the thread, why not just actually provide your thoughts on the current game state? I can get not being able to read the thread's previous pages, but at least you can skim through the most recent page or two. A lot of these posts have quotes, too, so it shouldn't be hard to get a brief general understanding from just said page or two. Heck, you don't even have to vote.
Ironically, her accusations about EM being fluffy is filled with a lot of fluff. Like her buddy TGK, she's doing major echoing here too.

I've been leaving my vote blank for a little bit because I didn't have enough understanding of the game state to make a vote. Just because you don't have a vote to make doesn't mean you can't provide your thoughts on even just what you've seen so far and your understanding of things.

This really bothers me because I never like cases involving "This is what I do". Just because you do it doesn't make you town.

Anyways, if I've made it seem like I'm attacking your unavailability, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be rude for anything. But from what I've seen so far, I think my best option is to vote you––heck, I don't think the change would be that different from voting you out––so my vote is currently cast on Empoleon Master.[/QUOTE]
Note "my best option". Sounds like she's trying to preserve TGK if you ask me.

@PikaMasterJesi What are your thoughts on the case on thegrovylekid?

This is also true.

But I don't think it's TGK (the accused buddy) coaching her. TGK seems pretty deliberate about getting lynched. He isn't really defending himself, but he keeps making the same scumtells over and over again and he's recognizing that he's doing it.

TGK/Jesi/Jabber scumteam anyone?

When I explain something and I can explain why I think certain things about the topic of said explanation, this is usually how I'll present it. The quota thing, I guess you could say I was trying to follow statement of what I think; explanation of why I think it; conclusion. I can understand any suspicion with my posts, what with being new and all, but hopefully my explaining eases those suspicions a little.

I would say to go check out my other threads for my writing style, but then that's unnecessary advertising and I don't want to annoy people with ads or seem like someone who's set on advertising their stories.
Come to think of it, I haven't found a good enough Turnabout Timber reference to make yet... I should make one soon. ^v^

Wait, whoops. I was going to add stuff to that, so give me a moment and I can answer your question, Professor Palutena.

@PikaMasterJesi What are your thoughts on the case on thegrovylekid?

I can see why people would want to lynch him––acting "scummy" and all that––but I don't really know his meta or what playing like scum is even like well enough to really understand why to lynch him. From what I can see, playing scummy seems like their posts have more suspicion to them, but I've been getting that vibe from a few people, so... yeah. I'd say more, but wording it doesn't seem to like me right now.

...That's not enough to satiate the question, is it? *slumps head on keyboard*

I can see why people would want to lynch him––acting "scummy" and all that––but I don't really know his meta or what playing like scum is even like well enough to really understand why to lynch him. From what I can see, playing scummy seems like their posts have more suspicion to them, but I've been getting that vibe from a few people, so... yeah. I'd say more, but wording it doesn't seem to like me right now.

...That's not enough to satiate the question, is it? *slumps head on keyboard*
Objectivity supersedes reads in this game. When talking about TGK's case, Prof was referring to his claim. However, a read would also be appreciated. Analyse his posts.
When I explain something and I can explain why I think certain things about the topic of said explanation, this is usually how I'll present it. The quota thing, I guess you could say I was trying to follow statement of what I think; explanation of why I think it; conclusion. I can understand any suspicion with my posts, what with being new and all, but hopefully my explaining eases those suspicions a little.

I would say to go check out my other threads for my writing style, but then that's unnecessary advertising and I don't want to annoy people with ads or seem like someone who's set on advertising their stories.
Come to think of it, I haven't found a good enough Turnabout Timber reference to make yet... I should make one soon. ^v^
That structure is fine when you're analysing evidence and other posts -- that's why the structure is taught in schools. But for the majority of your posts you will want to just relay a stream of thought. If you're town, not overthinking things is a major asset. As you're new, you should be given constructive criticism on minor things like wording as opposed to a bombardment of weak cases, except for Camo because he likes bombarding everyone. The only way that your wording can be scummy is if you fulfill something like a preset style and structure, because it looks like you're putting unnecessary thought behind all of your statements, which is only relevant for scum players. Just a tip. :)

I see nothing wrong with what Jesi wrote.

##UNVOTE Luispipe8

##UNVOTE Celever

I would like to hear, how do you feel about getting pressure off of yourself @Robin Aisaga

Also, I think I'm putting one of my votes on TGK just because... Actually, @thegrovylekid please, be sincere: Are you deathproof or not? I think I'm echoing right now but, I don't want to waste a lynch, even on D1 on someone who's town and can't even die. If I vote, D1 would end, so... I think I'll wait for it a little

##UNVOTE Luispipe8

##UNVOTE Celever

I would like to hear, how do you feel about getting pressure off of yourself @Robin Aisaga

Also, I think I'm putting one of my votes on TGK just because... Actually, @thegrovylekid please, be sincere: Are you deathproof or not? I think I'm echoing right now but, I don't want to waste a lynch, even on D1 on someone who's town and can't even die. If I vote, D1 would end, so... I think I'll wait for it a little
Day 1 would end? I don't think TGK is at L-1.

Good good, although someone still seems to have a tunnel vision -____-

Now please let me lurk for a while. I'm getting more nervous with every word I type :p

*Hides

Good good, although someone still seems to have a tunnel vision -____-

Now please let me lurk for a while. I'm getting more nervous with every word I type :p

*Hides
Lurking isn't good. You can ignore Camo; every new player gets the same advice and no one blames you if you do. I would be interested in where you're most likely to place your vote if you super had to. :)

He means if you had to vote for someone right this second, who would it be and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back