Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this aimed at me? I'm not quite sure, since you're referring to more than one person in the post this is from.
Yes.

Did he go back and reread? I thought it was a collection of his notes over the course of the game.
I was under the presumption he went back and read because his notes are pretty detailed otherwise, though I hadn't thought of notes as a possibility like that.

This feels like an echo of bb.
He was agreeing with me there. You need to look at context.

Honestly I have no interest in responding to the semantics of this case any more. This is completely stereotypical Camo's scum play and it's seriously toxic to the community. I know of a few people who don't play on this site because of it. My response won't elicit a change in the minds of the simsands or Camo, who have pulled out their tunnel vision goggles, and at this point there's enough content (or lack thereof) for the other players to draw their own conclusions, which we can see they already have.
I don't think this is Camo's scum play. I'm reading that we've got two townies fighting against each other atm.

Oh, but not responding to the arguments is an arbitrary "scumtell". Responding to the arguments is distracting, though -- this is a scumtell too. This is what I mean by "An experienced player can make anything a scumtell" and it essentially means that on this site with players like Camo and bbninjas, those who post, get lynched.
This is something the community as a whole needs to address then... if we (including you) are getting people lynched because "we can make anything a scumtell", then the community is sheeping, not thinking themselves, etc.

@Jabberwock, I still have nothing to say, was a long day and was barely able to catch up. See you guys tomorrow morning.
I think you're other the most or second most favourable lynch from a joint town perspective. So if you want to survive, you need to post.

So, it really looks like Celever and Luis have been the only lynches considered... and there have two votes each if my count is accurate. If this keeps on happening, things are going to go poorly. Celever and Luis could easily bring something (even a claim) to the table that makes them very likely town, but by that stage there will be like no other lynch that is worthwhile...
But importantly: Why is everyone lurking or not contributing to the scumhunt?? Secondly, Camo, myself, Celever and simsands shouldn't be the only ones making cases. Squirtle has been making suggestions when I looked back a few pages, but they're not really clear.

Like, @EVERYONE ...does anyone else have someone original that they think is scummy? It doesn't need to be a full on case, but some posts or a few points on why that person is scummy would be nice... People complain that everyone finds them scummy and lynches don't back down, but that's obviously going to happen when only four people are playing. v.v

For anyone who wanted to see what the flavour looked like. Also, I have no idea what the meal part is about.
Well, I came across a meal too... But I was poisoned, which could mean, I ate the poisoned meal that was supposed to be served to you?

Why is everyone lurking or not contributing to the scumhunt??
I have a few cases built, but I'm really bad at speaking out my mind, so anything I say could be misunderstood or something like that. For the time being, I'm building my cases in a windows sticky note :p But something I want to understand is why Miyami and I came across a meal.... But mine was poisoned?
I think I may die from the poison later on, or I'm just sick, either way, I'm still not dead at least.

Also, some "maybe leads" that I have are not THAT clear, even for me... So... For example, I have something saying "@Celever sounds like protecting @Robin", but that was really early in the first day, while all I have on Robin is "Robin Asaiga is suspicious".

Just to be clear, I'm taking this game too serious, but still, my experience in WW is just quick games in another webpage, so I don't have a lot of experience building cases. For example, now I know, I should've written down why did I thought Robin was suspicious, or the pages where I notice some things.

Those things you've written down would be fine. The Miyami meal thing was something I missed too. Besides, its better to be misunderstood than not posting at all.

Honestly I have no interest in responding to the semantics of this case any more. This is completely stereotypical Camo's scum play and it's seriously toxic to the community. I know of a few people who don't play on this site because of it. My response won't elicit a change in the minds of the simsands or Camo, who have pulled out their tunnel vision goggles, and at this point there's enough content (or lack thereof) for the other players to draw their own conclusions, which we can see they already have.
Are you kidding me? This is huge OMGUS. He made a vague statement and doesn't even defend himself. Why? He can't defend himself. He scumslipped.

So, it really looks like Celever and Luis have been the only lynches considered... and there have two votes each if my count is accurate. If this keeps on happening, things are going to go poorly. Celever and Luis could easily bring something (even a claim) to the table that makes them very likely town, but by that stage there will be like no other lynch that is worthwhile...
But importantly: Why is everyone lurking or not contributing to the scumhunt?? Secondly, Camo, myself, Celever and simsands shouldn't be the only ones making cases. Squirtle has been making suggestions when I looked back a few pages, but they're not really clear.

Like, @EVERYONE ...does anyone else have someone original that they think is scummy? It doesn't need to be a full on case, but some posts or a few points on why that person is scummy would be nice... People complain that everyone finds them scummy and lynches don't back down, but that's obviously going to happen when only four people are playing. v.v

For the point of throwing an original idea out there:
When EM was around he was pretty scummy, mainly in that he had actually gotten worse from his previous game, as some suggested that could be because he was trying to learn how to play scum.

Then he subbed out. Now I can't remember why he subbed out exactly, but I know of a couple of instances where first time scum have given up for whatever reasons. I gave up as scum in Luis' game (it was the worst!!!) and Yeowie in omega alpha. So me personally, I see it as a scumtell.

Now it wouldn't be fair to lynch grant having just come in, because of what his previous player did. But!

Back in grant's day he was usually pretty active as town, but if I recall correctly he was less active as scum?? Obviously some of you have played with him more than him so you can confirm for me,

But for now!

##unvote
##vote: grantm1999

As earlier mentioned, there was no tunneling. Tunneling is 100% attention on that person, or close enough to that. Your notes show that I was talking about a wide range of players, but keeping the majority of my pressure on one person. This is just as good or better than everyone else in the game.
Notice how he bends what he says so it fits them in this extremely vague post.

@King Xerneas, you aren't posting. Players need to post ;)
@GM DracLord, same goes for you.

Idr any others off the top of my head rn.
But you haven't actually posted anything helpful today either.

There's quite a different between posting and replying to what you guys bickering about.

I rather follow my style not get to jumbled by the info you guys are giving. Since from what I learned. Unless I'm expert in the way you guys wrote. I can't really differentiate whos really lying (referring to those experience player).

Oh, but not responding to the arguments is an arbitrary "scumtell". Responding to the arguments is distracting, though -- this is a scumtell too.
What he means by this is he has no defense. He scumslipped and really can't defend it.

Day 2 vote count #2

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 10.
This count is valid through post #934
The player with the most votes is tagged.
This vote count only includes thegrovylekid’s current vote as to not clutter the vote count.

Camoclone 0: bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote)
Celever 1: Camoclone (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | Camoclone (vote)
Grantm1999 1: Squirtle Squad (vote)
King Xerneas 1: Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote)
@Luispipe8 2: bbninjas (vote) | Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote) | Skyleaf2000 (vote)
Miyami 1: Robin Aisaga (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote)
PMJ 0 : bbninjas (vote) l
Reinforce 1: thegrovylekid (vote)
Skyleaf2000 0 : PMJ (vote) l Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote)

Not Voting: GM Draclord l Jabberwock l King Xerneas l Luispipe8 l Miyami~~ l PMJ| Reinforce l Robin Aisaga l scattered mind | simsands l xDoggerx

The day ends in 56.5 hours.

So am I the only one that is bothered by Jesi's Phantom Votes? There's no doubt her votes have zero value, I already checked camoclone.

What if she has some kind of stacking ability? Surely it has a pro.

She already said that a few pages ago, Robin.

I do find Celever's lynch the most viable one as of now. However, if Miyami can't explain what happened with Robin's evidence (as in "how", since we all know /what/ happened), I'll be lynching her.

And Grant isn't really an option /yet/. The only thing I had pinned on E_M was "extreme Minecraft posting", so...

btw, @Camoclone, thanks so much for answering my question on the hypocrisy. Who's being hypocritical now?

There's quite a different between posting and replying to what you guys bickering about.

I rather follow my style not get to jumbled by the info you guys are giving. Since from what I learned. Unless I'm expert in the way you guys wrote. I can't really differentiate whos really lying (referring to those experience player).
I'm trying to read you at the moment, but you if don't post, all I'm gonna get is a null read. I think you should be a bit more solitary atm - instead of commenting on what other people have brought up, perhaps bring up something completely new or irrelevant to the case/s being focused on, that you have noticed as strange. ^.^

##UNVOTE: Luis ##VOTE: Jabber

You're scummy too, Jabber. Tell me why I shouldn't vote for you. Perhaps the same for you @Luispipe8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back