Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Final Update!

"It was me," @Reinforce confessed, "I killed Betty!"
Reinforce has been arrested!
You are Shelly DeKiller and you are aligned with Betty’s Murderers. You were hired by the team of Frank Sahwit, Luke Atmey, and Daryan Crescend in assisting with the murder of Betty. They all thought they could get revenge through this and while you thought this was a little obscure, you are getting paid.
killer-doe(b).gif

Active Ability: De-Night-Kill

As a professional assassin, it’s your job to take out certain people. In this case, it’s any player that is not aligned with Betty’s Murderers. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player.That player will be nightkilled. This ability will be passed on to a fellow teammate if you were to die.

Evidence: Calling Card

You always leave a calling card at any of your assassinations to prevent your client from being suspected. Once during the game, when you PM the name of your NK target, you may bold their name. If you do, their corpse will be cleaned, only showing your calling card in the day update.

Win Condition: Outnumber everyone aligned with The Law at the start of the day

PikaMasterJesi has achieved their win condition!
You are Spark Brushel, a freelance journalist aligned with The Law. You came to the court today in order to document Phoenix Wright’s first case against Miles Edgeworth since his disbarment, as well as serve as a jury member.

brushel-smile%28a%29.gif

(You have been fired from all of your jobs!)

Evidence: Drawing of Dusky Bridge

You once drew a drawing of a fiery figure flying over Dusky Bridge, and were called out on your delusions in court. After this, no one has taken your opinion seriously and your sanity has taken a serious toll. You will be lynched at L-1.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

Robin Aisaga has achieved their win condition!
You are Miles Edgeworth, and you are aligned with The Law. You came to the court today in order to serve as prosecutor in the trial of Larry Butz and find the truth. As a huge Steel Samurai fan, it’s important that whoever framed his body double gets locked up.
edgeworth-thinsmile(b).gif

Active Ability: Eureka!+

After eating the mystery food, your deductive skills grew to new heights! During the phase you get this ability, you must PM me the names of 2 players. During the night, you will swap all of their abilities and evidence with each other (or their safeclaim role and evidence if they are anti-town). This ability does not revert back to regular Eureka! after use.

Win Condition: all criminals and evildoers are arrested

Luispipe8 has achieved their win condition!
You are Larry Butz, the defendant in this case, and you are aligned with The Law. Despite being happy about spending time with Nick and Maya, you’re upset about Betty’s murder. All of those odd jobs… put to waste on a murder victim!

larry-hello(b).gif

Active Ability: Breaking News! Freelance Journalist Makes Headlines!

Despite being caught up in this game, it has given you an opportunity to sell your newspapers at a good price. Once during the night, you may PM a message no longer than 10 words to be featured in the upcoming day update. Character and player names count as 3 words each.

Evidence: Toothbrush

You love that your teeth are squeaky clean through vigorous brushing.You also love how your legal history is the same way. As long as you aren’t voted for during the current day phase, you have a vote weight of 3. If you were voted for, however, your vote weight drops down to 0 for that day phase.

scattered mind has achieved their win condition!
You are Thalassa Gramarye, also known as Lamiror, and you are aligned with The Law. Despite being afraid of coming to the courtroom at first, you have discovered the many gifts it can provide, like your memory, your 2 children, and even the power to see once again after a traumatic accident.
lamiroir-thalassa%28b%29.gif

LOCKED Ability: Recovering Memories
(This ability has already been used)

LOCKED Ability: The Great Gramarye Secret

LOCKED Ability: Quick-Draw Shootem

Passive Ability: Bracelet Link

You remembered that you had a son named Apollo! ... but then you also recalled that he died a little while back...

Evidence: Ancient Bracelet

You awoke with this bracelet already on you. Overtime you’ve learned that the bracelet will tighten if someone lies to you. Whenever someone votes you for the first time, you will be told if any of their previous posts during that day contain any lies.

Evidence: Thalassa’s Bracelet

This bracelet, which was given to you by your mother, has the power to see through people’s lies by examining them closely. Whenever you use Chords of Steel, you will be notified if the last 3 posts by the player you targeted contain any lies in them.

Knowing that they had defended justice, the 4 remaining heroes went their separate ways, knowing that one day, they would meet once more.
planetrip.png

Fin...

Link to Master Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16rTcgkKi21kVLP9DeDe_f851oNrJ62g9cirupJ3eeZY/edit?usp=sharing
Link to Dead Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/6acbLCYqRpj
Link to Kurain Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/PJsPprSBg6w
Link to High Prosecutor Chat:http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/gvj58QLfQAWM
Link to Scum Chat:http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/yfQEC8Ngu7AR

All you dead people can get over here and post!

Last edited:
Ayyy, I won!
*pumps fists in air*
YEEEEEEAH BUDDY!

I swear, Spark Brushel is going to give me nightmares...
And since I can speak freely about my role now, I'll admit this: I had to look up who my role was and didn't even think I was playing as an AA character before I looked up Brushel. My comment about Frank Sahwit was after I found out I was a real character and had faith that all the characters in the game were considered "important" in my book. I didn't think I'd said that to Sahwit himself, which was why when he got lynched I was really tempted to post about "HOW DID I GUESS THAT".

Anyways, thank you for allowing me to play and thanks for keeping me alive!

Also, did my ability become what it did because Luis was vanilla at the time?

Thank you hosts for this awesome werewolf game! 10/10 My favourite game yet. Also do you guys believe me now everything went according to plan? :p

And to all players... Good game!

http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-thinsmile(b).gif

Also I loved how nobody saw through my bluf. (Lynch all liars is a stupid rule) I was never in the possesion of the ability investigations. I made that up to create a forged profile to save Maya. In reality I was probably the weakest asset town had. This was my actual profile:

This is your updated role:

You areMiles Edgeworth, and you are aligned withThe Law. You came to the court today in order to serve as prosecutor in the trial of Larry Butz and find the truth. As a huge Steel Samurai fan, it’s important that whoever framed his body double gets locked up.

Active Ability: Eureka!

Because you are the high prosecutor, you have contacts in the strangest of places: this game! Two times a game, you may PM me the name of a player. You will sit down with them over tea, and they will be placed in a quicktopic with you, found here:

I've only been in a quick topic with TGK. Since day one actually. But I wasn't lying about our incredible useful partnership. Especially TGK did a really fine job this game. Seeing through a lot of lies.

Actually things were getting really close in the end. When TGK was gone I wasn't sure anymore who I could trust. But aren't childhood friends amazing? In the end I decided to put this games fate in the hands of Luispipe (Larry) And apparently the trust was mutual. Thanks :D

Unfortunatly Jesi was one I could not fully trust... She had the ability to Instantly get the majority at the beginning of the day. In the scenario she was scum town would have an instant loss. So that's why I swapped Luispipe with Jesi. This would also confirm the identity of Jesi.

Anyway, for a first time Jesi and I did a pretty good job didn't we? High Five town!

Also I loved how nobody saw through my bluf. (Lynch all liars is a stupid rule) I was never in the possesion of the ability investigations. I made that up to create a forged profile to save Maya. In reality I was probably the weakest asset town had. This was my actual profile:
Holy smokes. :eek:
That...
...you are a genius. 10/10.

Waitwaitwait. You forged that profile? You had me convinced it was your actual role. Good job.

Lemme sign up please! Please! I wanna play again! I'm not stopping playing Werewolf!

Postgame

After a month of playing, we’ve finally arrived at the end of this wild ride. I feel like this game varied drastically in many ways from last game in both balancing and activity.

SIVgDqYVLS0c5QFqcAXMAwf0zKumAGubtCqMzlc7UDb5q9IAS4myfW7zQaGeGNvivmOiIQshu1jA1SLAsLvEpf6kXEw0Asdw7-gYNsQRcfbEuLm_mmUXMoks8CpV8ottrSnhc4_O

So, let’s get started!

To start things off in a positive way, me and dos were ecstatic to see a spike in activity levels for all of the players. I feel like this contributed to a lot of good, consistent discussion throughout the game, and ultimately attributed to a really strong town towards the end of the game.

The other big thing I want to touch on was the balancing of the roles and factions. I feel like scum were underpowered, and the town had many roles which were able to clear other town and reveal scum in a variety of ways. A tip of advice to anyone who wants to make a Werewolf game in the future is to never use lie detectors. They are broken and will ruin someone’s experience, guaranteed. If we ever decide to host again, we learned our lessons!

Another thing that I need to address is using townies like Mia in this game. I feel like using a role like this could lead to a few WIFOM situations and lessened the need to make cases against people, as the dead’s opinions were what people trusted the most. This definitely made for many sheeping situations, like when Celever was lynched because the dead suspected him.

I would also like to touch on the legendary Day 5. This day ended in under an hour. If you have the time to discuss, then you should use it!

I feel like we need to address being defensive to an extent as well. During the game, being defensive was used to townread Jesi and scumread Reinforce. In any other game, being defensive would get you lynched. Just saying this so you guys know for future games!

The final thing I would like to touch on are the special acknowledgements.

I would first like to mention @Reinforce, who was the last scum remaining, and could have won if he had just been a little more active.

I would like to mention @Camoclone for thinking up a way to communicate with his team from beyond the grave.

@King Xerneas deserves a mention for having the quickest lynch ever.

I would like to mention @Dahlia Hawthorne because they were a good sport with being an indie who was killed N1 and all.

Lastly, I think the winners of this game deserve a mention, they did win after all....

We should get the Role and Player analysis up sometime this week! Overall, thanks for being awesome people to host!

Can I just say Reinforce choosing Wendy as their claim was basically surrendering.

Also fun game!! Even though I had what seemed like the quickest lynch in history ^_^

I would also like to touch on the legendary Day 5. This day ended in under an hour. If you have the time to discuss, then you should use it!
You're welcome. :p
Lastly, I think the winners of this game deserve a mention, they did win after all....
Thank you!
I feel like we need to address being defensive to an extent as well. During the game, being defensive was used to townread Jesi and scumread Reinforce. In any other game, being defensive would get you lynched. Just saying this so you guys know for future games!
I'm not quite understanding this. Could someone please explain? I can understand for my side a little, but I just need clarification on this.
To start things off in a positive way, me and dos were ecstatic to see a spike in activity levels for all of the players. I feel like this contributed to a lot of good, consistent discussion throughout the game, and ultimately attributed to a really strong town towards the end of the game.
I'm apparently a strong town! ^v^
After a month of playing, we’ve finally arrived at the end of this wild ride.
...It was only a month? Jeez, time goes fast.

In the end, I'd like to say thank you for getting me into online Werewolf! Your game was the perfect one for me to start playing in, as I'm a big fan of AA, and it has also inspired me to start making my own game based of one of my stories! (If you're wondering, it's RotI.) I'm not going to say much else about it, though, as I want it to be a surprise! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back